Page 1 of 66 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: FOC creditcard fraud?

FOC creditcard fraud?

Hey FOC! Edit: (Firearms Outlet Canada)

Just a heads up that there's some interesting reddit finger pointing going on regarding credit cards being compromised shortly after purchasing from your store online:

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/...t=share_button

May want to triple check that you don't have a compromised system or employee.

EDIT:
    I'm on the list of people who were hit. I had made a purchase in the summer and a month later had a compromised card.
    Last edited by Ruinerofallfun; 12-12-2022 at 10:53 PM.

I've heard similar things about G4C in the past, i've shopped at G4C but it was in person and i paid with cash. But it definitely looks like Firearms Outlet is having some financial issues as you could count one person saying something as a fluke but you have dozens coming out and saying it. Also by the way nothing against FOC either, i've probably spent like $2k there but i always pay with cash in person.

CGN Regular
    This is very interesting. Back in the summer I bought a firearm from G4C using my CC. About a month and a half later my credit card information was stolen and someone racked up over $7K in charges. I'm still dealing with the CC company to resolve the fraud. I'm not accusing anyone but I didn't use my CC anywhere else.
    In Glock We Trust

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ..w0w..thats ALLOT of CC fraud going on since 2021 for some, & last week for others, all from same ^ store, & it seems they're doing jack sh*t about it...hmmmm..pretty sketch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've bought a fair bit from FOC with no issues, but will stop until a public announcement addressing this issue is made.

My buddy bought from FOC last month. Credit card fraud immediately after. Last year I had the same issues, I remembered I had recent purchase at FOC as well.
    If you put a brake on a 10.5", you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket84 View Post
    My buddy bought from FOC last month. Credit card fraud immediately after. Last year I had the same issues, I remembered I had recent purchase at FOC as well.
    I purchased from FOC on October 14th with a New Card.
    Nov 11 3x fraudulent transactions - Only three other vendors used, all of them I've been using for YEARS with no issues..

Fishy Fishy

Thats disheartening, just made a first purchase with them. Will need to keep an eye out now. It's certainly not worth dealing with a retailer if theres this sort of risk

I shopped at tenda last nite. The same day i got charged 150 in Qc

CGN frequent flyer
    Add me to the list.

Purchased with a new card with no balance, 6 weeks later card maxed.
    Only used it at FOC and PR and bill payments.

Edit - also currently dealing with the fraud department.. just what I wanted to do for weeks before Christmas.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Page 1 of 66 1234567891121 ... LastLast