Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms Rem 870 Shorties Thread

Dlask Arms Rem 870 Shorties Thread

So we have done the rush to build every 1911 we had in stock. We have almost done all of the Bren 2's. We have got the Takedown barrels and complete rifles 95% of the way done and now we are looking to get some of the giant stash of 870's in our safe converted to our famous (or infamous if you vote left) Shorty Shotguns.

We have the barrel components and the shotgun donors but before we start cutting them up and there's no going back we want to hear from you on what are the most desired lengths y'all would want ?

Your choices are :

-El Original 8.5" complete shotgun
    -The 10" MCS clone complete shotgun
    -The 12.5" (barrel only)
    -The 14" (barrel only)
    -The 16.2" (barrel only)

Personally I think you can't go wrong with the 10" MCS clone. Solid performance, decent round capacity and the ability to make every AR totin' American jealous of at least one thing we are still allowed by our masters in Ottawa. . .

Since we won't be starting these for at least a month or so feel free to post your opinions on which models you would like to see in stock. I am not looking for negative posts please, consider this a poll if you would and just post what would give you the 12 ga fizz.

Also, and please respect this, DO NOT email, call or drop by asking to sneak in line and get on some non existant pre-order list. There is no list and you will only waste both of our time. Per the usual, once we have looked at your answers, made the guns and barrels and have them ready for sale I will post here on CGN with a link to them on our website for sale. First come, first served gentlemen, you know the drill.

As well, Due to the 'new normal' of our rapidly devalued currency and Remington themselves raising prices dramatically the price of these will be going up significantly. There is nothing we can do about this except choke on it as we haveeverything else in the last 7 years of Wokeness.

Have at it fellers,

Leigh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

10" MCS clone please
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Regular
    The 10" MCS clone complete shotgun please

16.2 barrel only
    Oh hello. Are you picking up your brass?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So we have done the rush to build every 1911 we had in stock. We have almost done all of the Bren 2's. We have got the Takedown barrels and complete rifles 95% of the way done and now we are looking to get some of the giant stash of 870's in our safe converted to our famous (or infamous if you vote left) Shorty Shotguns.

We have the barrel components and the shotgun donors but before we start cutting them up and there's no going back we want to hear from you on what are the most desired lengths y'all would want ?

Your choices are :

-El Original 8.5" complete shotgun
    -The 10" MCS clone complete shotgun
    -The 12.5" (barrel only)
    -The 14" (barrel only)
    -The 16.2" (barrel only)

Personally I think you can't go wrong with the 10" MCS clone. Solid performance, decent round capacity and the ability to make every AR totin' American jealous of at least one thing we are still allowed by our masters in Ottawa. . .

Since we won't be starting these for at least a month or so feel free to post your opinions on which models you would like to see in stock. I am not looking for negative posts please, consider this a poll if you would and just post what would give you the 12 ga fizz.

Also, and please respect this, DO NOT email, call or drop by asking to sneak in line and get on some non existant pre-order list. There is no list and you will only waste both of our time. Per the usual, once we have looked at your answers, made the guns and barrels and have them ready for sale I will post here on CGN with a link to them on our website for sale. First come, first served gentlemen, you know the drill.

As well, Due to the 'new normal' of our rapidly devalued currency and Remington themselves raising prices dramatically the price of these will be going up significantly. There is nothing we can do about this except choke on it as we haveeverything else in the last 7 years of Wokeness.

Have at it fellers,

Leigh
    10" MCS clone complete shotgun

12.5"+ barrels.
    The reason being aftermarket forends won't work on the smaller ones.
    I've owned the 6" and 8.5" but I gave them all away to keep my 12 and 14" ones.

What is the round capacity for the 8.5", 10" and 12.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Rufferto View Post
    12.5"+ barrels.
    The reason being aftermarket forends won't work on the smaller ones.
    I've owned the 6" and 8.5" but I gave them all away to keep my 12 and 14" ones.
    My vote as well. The shorties are fun for a lot of reasons, but the extra 4” of a 12.5” opens up a lot more options.

CGN Regular
    Deleted
    Last edited by Beeron; 03-09-2023 at 04:55 PM.
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    I really would love a 14" MCS compatible barrel.

Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast