New Atrs offering ?

robab

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys
Noticed in another group I’m in , a screen shot of a receiver being milled on your Instagram site. For us non Instagram users and cgn users. Any info or tidbits you can share ??

Do you guys make a 556 version of the 180R platform?

I always kick myself for not buying the beautiful ATRS AR-15 type non restricted rifle you used to make.

Looked at one at Calgary Shooting Center 2.5 years ago. Even with the ban, I would buy one now.

Would obtain an amazing rifle and piss off a Liberal at the same time.

Hopefully we can get past the Trudy dictatorship and get one of your fine rifles.

I always kick myself for not buying the beautiful ATRS AR-15 type non restricted rifle you used to make.

Looked at one at Calgary Shooting Center 2.5 years ago. Even with the ban, I would buy one now.

Hopefully we can get past the Trudy dictatorship and get one of your fine rifles.

PM sent, you may just be in luck.

No we don't and at this time have no plans. Reason being the chances of us getting any sort of favourable response from the rcmp/sfss due our suing their asses is just shy of nil.
Hopefully our action will set this FRT crap straight once and for all and we can not only release the 1500 or so receiver sets and rifles we have either deposits on or full payment as well as getting back to producing our Modern line of rifles.

No we don't and at this time have no plans. Reason being the chances of us getting any sort of favourable response from the rcmp/sfss due our suing their asses is just shy of nil.
Hopefully our action will set this FRT crap straight once and for all and we can not only release the 1500 or so receiver sets and rifles we have either deposits on or full payment as well as getting back to producing our Modern line of rifles.

I hope that all works out for you guys. I love my modern hunter and sporter rifles. Would be awesome to build some more again

I hope that all works out for you guys. I love my modern hunter and sporter rifles. Would be awesome to build some more again

The day this #### blows over, I will be first in line to buy and build a .308 MH for a big game hunting rifle.
Using the stag 10 has been fun but that’ll come to an end with the amnesty come october 2023.
Can tag another 2 bears and maybe an elk or moose with it before I need a replacement

A chassis for the pc carbine, interesting, but I'm scared to know the price.

We should have finalized pricing in the next 2 to 3 weeks once we get a production run completed. The prototype is always the most expensive one.
To be clear we are not trying to make the cheapest POS on the market, there are already some of those, but we are trying hard to come in with a reasonable price for what you get products for the PC9 rifles. We are an all or nothing shop when it comes to quality however.

Back
Top Bottom