Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shooting edge service ?

Thanks again

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick313 View Post
    Hi gentlemen, I would like to know if you have already bought with shooting edge? What if you received a good service? They have a weapon that interests me but I sent 2 messages and never returned a message to me! I ask if the after-sales service is good? Thanks
    What is a weapon? Do mean a firearm?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick313 View Post
    Hi gentlemen, I would like to know if you have already bought with shooting edge? What if you received a good service? They have a weapon that interests me but I sent 2 messages and never returned a message to me! I ask if the after-sales service is good? Thanks
    I am curious about the email address you sent it to as Carter is really great at responding and shipping.

His email is: carter@theshootingedge.com

We used to really suck at our online stuff, but with Carter and Scott , we have coverage to pull and pack 7 days a week now, so there is very little delays.

I have seen them get 50+ separate shipments of hot sauce out in one day.

The team we have at TSE have never been better…. ###### attitudes “need not apply” ;-)

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    What is a weapon? Do mean a firearm?
    Yes sorry my english is not great

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I am curious about the email address you sent it to as Carter is really great at responding and shipping.

His email is: carter@theshootingedge.com

We used to really suck at our online stuff, but with Carter and Scott , we have coverage to pull and pack 7 days a week now, so there is very little delays.

I have seen them get 50+ separate shipments of hot sauce out in one day.

The team we have at TSE have never been better…. ###### attitudes “need not apply” ;-)

JR
    No, unanswered emails is when I sent directly to your site! But here on cgn you answered my answer and once I placed my order it was very fast thank you very much

I'm a member, though I think I need to renew. Always received good service... Bought many items in-store as they are local to me, so no online experience...

Went to the store front a few years ago. Their staff was too good to serve me. Didnt have time for my questions.

2 days ago was my first time in their store (calgary). I phoned in first to see if they had what I was looking for(sterling mk2) and has a few questions. Scott was fantastic. Answered all my questions, had the rifle set out front for me and even arranged with Steve for me to site it in there when I picked it up in the range and use their safe bench to mount a scope i was bringing in for it that day if I wanted.

When I got their, I was greeted by at least 3 floor staff, and the guy(Can't remember his name) at the counter were excellent. Not once did I feel like I was wasting anyone's time or being pushed out the door.

I would recommend them to anyone looking. I will definitely be back .

Just bought a Fabarm semi from them and the sale was processed on a Friday, by Wednesday it was delivered in Ontario. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est
    When life gives you lemons at least you won't get scurvy

Ive purchased around 7 firearms from them as well as parts and they’ve always been amazing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast