Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shooting edge service ?

Thanks again

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick313 View Post
    Hi gentlemen, I would like to know if you have already bought with shooting edge? What if you received a good service? They have a weapon that interests me but I sent 2 messages and never returned a message to me! I ask if the after-sales service is good? Thanks
    What is a weapon? Do mean a firearm?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick313 View Post
    Hi gentlemen, I would like to know if you have already bought with shooting edge? What if you received a good service? They have a weapon that interests me but I sent 2 messages and never returned a message to me! I ask if the after-sales service is good? Thanks
    I am curious about the email address you sent it to as Carter is really great at responding and shipping.

His email is: carter@theshootingedge.com

We used to really suck at our online stuff, but with Carter and Scott , we have coverage to pull and pack 7 days a week now, so there is very little delays.

I have seen them get 50+ separate shipments of hot sauce out in one day.

The team we have at TSE have never been better…. ###### attitudes “need not apply” ;-)

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    What is a weapon? Do mean a firearm?
    Yes sorry my english is not great

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I am curious about the email address you sent it to as Carter is really great at responding and shipping.

His email is: carter@theshootingedge.com

We used to really suck at our online stuff, but with Carter and Scott , we have coverage to pull and pack 7 days a week now, so there is very little delays.

I have seen them get 50+ separate shipments of hot sauce out in one day.

The team we have at TSE have never been better…. ###### attitudes “need not apply” ;-)

JR
    No, unanswered emails is when I sent directly to your site! But here on cgn you answered my answer and once I placed my order it was very fast thank you very much

I'm a member, though I think I need to renew. Always received good service... Bought many items in-store as they are local to me, so no online experience...

Went to the store front a few years ago. Their staff was too good to serve me. Didnt have time for my questions.

2 days ago was my first time in their store (calgary). I phoned in first to see if they had what I was looking for(sterling mk2) and has a few questions. Scott was fantastic. Answered all my questions, had the rifle set out front for me and even arranged with Steve for me to site it in there when I picked it up in the range and use their safe bench to mount a scope i was bringing in for it that day if I wanted.

When I got their, I was greeted by at least 3 floor staff, and the guy(Can't remember his name) at the counter were excellent. Not once did I feel like I was wasting anyone's time or being pushed out the door.

I would recommend them to anyone looking. I will definitely be back .

Just bought a Fabarm semi from them and the sale was processed on a Friday, by Wednesday it was delivered in Ontario. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

Ive purchased around 7 firearms from them as well as parts and they’ve always been amazing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast