Shooting edge service ?

Patrick313

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi gentlemen, I would like to know if you have already bought with shooting edge? What if you received a good service? They have a weapon that interests me but I sent 2 messages and never returned a message to me! I ask if the after-sales service is good? Thanks

If you’re referring to the store in Calgary I went in window shopping recently and received VERY attentive and accommodating service from the fellow behind the counter. Didn’t make a purchase yet but definitely would go there instead of cabelas!

Only issue I`ve had in there was a few yrs back, took a gun in to get looked at as he`d fixed it, except it wasn`t, their gunsmith had been deported the week before, assuming they have a new one by now. Which was no big deal, nothing they can do about that, just went over to CSC and got it done, properly.

Excellent service in person.
No experience online shopping.
Sent an email inquiring about something and it took about a week to get a response.
Phone or in person probably best.

I bought an item online and they held it for me for a few weeks until when I was out in Alberta to pickup. I didn’t buy anything else at the time but had a good chat with one of the employees (asked if out of province visitors can use the range or of just members only, etc). I’d go back without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom