Thread: FN FNAR Aftermarket magazine 5/10

FN FNAR Aftermarket magazine 5/10

Browning BAR DBM Magazines

Irunguns has not tried on a rifle to confirm 100% buyer beware, but we have contacted both FN and Brownings Technical support and they have assured us that these magazines will work.

we recommend you do you own research as well, but from what we have been told this will be the best option for the Discontinued FN FNAR magazine problem.

Name:  Browning OEM.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  22.5 KB

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Irunguns has not tried on a rifle to confirm 100% buyer beware, but we have contacted both FN and Brownings Technical support and they have assured us that these magazines will work.

we recommend you do you own research as well, but from what we have been told this will be the best option for the Discontinued FN FNAR magazine problem.

If you want to send one to me, I'll gladly try it out and review the magazine in my FNAR for you guys if you want.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

I know this is an old post, but is there any chance you’ll be importing anymore of these in the future?