Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Military Sleeping Bags

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Canadian Military Sleeping Bags

For some reason these have become very hard to source, and the prices have gone beyond stupid on government auctions. We have 6 available for late this week Please note these are the inner bag only. The complete 4 part sleep system should be for sale again in about 3 weeks.

The large batch that we discussed earlier has arrived. Great To To Buy While Supplies Last!

Modular Sleep Systems, surplus condition, sold out.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 12-27-2022 at 02:35 PM.

A couple years back the CAF asked everyone who didn't regularly use them to turn them in, in order to hand them over to some "rehomed" persons. I can't recall the specifics.

What is the length? Will I fit if I'm 6'3"?

Quote Originally Posted by Psynova View Post
    What is the length? Will I fit if I'm 6'3"?
    I'm 6'3'' , I've used the inner and outer sleeping bags for years. Couldn't say if there was multiple sizes, but I'd doubt it TBH knowing the CAF.
    '' Si tu veux vivre, risque ta vie (...) L'homme y'a pas le choix bcp, ou ben donc il décide d'être un homme ou ben donc il décide de se conformer. '' - Michel Chartrand.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_meltdown View Post
    A couple years back the CAF asked everyone who didn't regularly use them to turn them in, in order to hand them over to some "rehomed" persons. I can't recall the specifics.
    It wasn't to "rehomed persons", it was to try and get sleeping bags to troops who actually had a chance of sleeping in the field because our supply system is so borked, we had people join our BMQ who didn't have any sleeping bags or other gear.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Will you have any long sets?

Quote Originally Posted by Fjorden View Post
    I'm 6'3'' , I've used the inner and outer sleeping bags for years. Couldn't say if there was multiple sizes, but I'd doubt it TBH knowing the CAF.
    You can go to clothing stores and get measured for a longer bag if you are overly tall.

I'm 6'6" and mine is a little shorter than I'd like, but I just tuck a little bit and I can still get inside.

Uber Super GunNutz
    The long bags are rare so I’ve been told

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMeister View Post
    It wasn't to "rehomed persons", it was to try and get sleeping bags to troops who actually had a chance of sleeping in the field because our supply system is so borked, we had people join our BMQ who didn't have any sleeping bags or other gear.
    There's still lots of troops without rucksacks, sleeping bags, and other essential field kit.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMeister View Post
    Maybe you're right and I'm misremembering. I deleted the email asking me to hand it in years ago. They obviously thought it was important enough to send it to my civy email while I was out of office for an extended period. This was probably sometime between 2016-2018. On the plus side we're 10k members short vice increasing by 5000, so presumably they now have enough of them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast