When you think oppress, think Self loading Carbine of the Simonov System are bess!

BubbaWolverine

Business Rep
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Self loading Carbine of the Simonov System are the best!
Especially our like new Chinese Military ones!
Remember the good old days when they were cheap and slathered with grease? Bubba remembers. They are still one of those those things!
Now with 20% more tyranny!

lXrf1cr.jpg

Find them here!
https://wolverinesupplies.com/shop/rifles/rifles/surplus-chinese-sks-sa-7-62x39-20-520mm-5-round-type-56-wood

I don't think so. As of now, it's merely a proposed amendment to C21, so there should still be time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think so. As of now, it's merely a proposed amendment to C21, so there should still be time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, there was a discussion today on the SECU about the whole list of new prohibs which includes the SKS. So, it's still time to buy one.

Proposed list from the CCFR:
On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include:
• SKS
• IWI Tavor & X-95
• all AR180 and variants
• Canuck bullpup shotguns
• Crusader Arms
• Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
• JR Carbine
• Kriss Vector
• Ruger PC Carbine
• GSG 16
• GSG 15
• Norinco T97 NSR
• Benelli MR1
• Benelli M4
• all B&T models
• countless others

Never thought I'd see the day when 22LR plinkers were on the prohib list. Irrational and beyond stupid. We've got to get rid of this government in 2025.

They banned the Mossberg 715T .22 with the AR ban in 2020. Just because it kind of looks like an AR but is the same as the other Plinkster but dressed up in a plastic chassis.

They will never stop until we all call one another comrade.

P.

Never thought I'd see the day when 22LR plinkers were on the prohib list. Irrational and beyond stupid. We've got to get rid of this government in 2025.

What are you talking about? They banned some 22s with the May OiC. The blaze47 was banned a long time ago. This is nothing new...

Learn to machine.

Don't buy another gun, buy a lathe and milling unit.

This is not going to stop.

And when they do demand your "gun", if you decide to turn it in, the only part they should get is the one with the numbers on it. Keep all the parts.

Back
Top Bottom