Page 118 of 174 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126128138 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTr View Post
    crypto is the quickest way for pple to lose their money. It is too complicated and too unpredictible for the average joe. It requires high level of technical knowledge and constant vigilance. It has its uses but cannot be an alternative at this point. It too fluctuates in value.

any transition has to be done at its own pace. you cannot mobilize people, most of them unsophisticated investors, and say quickly, lets do this, that, and bam.

my idea of boycotting business, or moving funds from one target institution is better, safe, and fool-proof. No one will lose their savings to a scam if they moved their money from BMO to another major bank, or stops shopping at store X.

In fact, quite likely you can make some money nominally by promotions or savings LOL

Deleted
    Last edited by Beeron; 03-09-2023 at 05:01 PM.
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Ottawa sources just told me that the next guns are Pump Shotguns and Lever guns, because they can be fired repeatedly in an "Assault style" shooting technique.
    CCFR

Did you guys hear some of the EMA inquiry testimony?

They will literally just label us "terrorists" and sick tanks on us, all while they laugh about it in their mansions...

WTF is wrong with this country...
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTr View Post
    crypto is the quickest way for pple to lose their money. It is too complicated and too unpredictible for the average joe. It requires high level of technical knowledge and constant vigilance. It has its uses but cannot be an alternative at this point. It too fluctuates in value.

any transition has to be done at its own pace. you cannot mobilize people, most of them unsophisticated investors, and say quickly, lets do this, that, and bam.

my idea of boycotting business, or moving funds from one target institution is better, safe, and fool-proof. No one will lose their savings to a scam if they moved their money from BMO to another major bank, or stops shopping at store X.

In fact, quite likely you can make some money nominally by promotions or savings LOL
    Yup people don't realize that the Ponzi/Pyramid scheme is literally programmed into the "Blockchain Technology" aka the algo it functions from.
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart212 View Post
    Ottawa sources just told me that the next guns are Pump Shotguns and Lever guns, because they can be fired repeatedly in an "Assault style" shooting technique.
    CBC can show old clips of Chuck Connors........

Can't wait until CBC shows clips of Canadians soldiers fighting for their lives and their children's freedom in WWI and WWII, in order to show how dangerous bolt action rifles are.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart212 View Post
    So that's the Fudds line now: "wE aLwAyS kNeW" blah blah blah.
    Fudds are traditionally hunters bud not milsurp collectors. But whatever. And have you had guns banned before now? I have, so how would I be dumb enough to not expect more. I’m not going to argue further as I question the worthiness of it. Lol
    WANTED: Matching German WWII K98k and bayonets.

Qe

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Quantitative Easing
    thanks to the guys that answered my question.
    Brownie
    how can they buy back something they did not sell???
    it should be called compensation for unjustified confiscation.

Member, CSSA, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyDeRoy View Post
    Banned by name
    they are not clips, they are called EN-BLOCS.
    Brownie
    how can they buy back something they did not sell???
    it should be called compensation for unjustified confiscation.

Member, CSSA, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
    “Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its corruption and lawlessness.”

Mahatma Gandhi

And yes, my wife and I discussed it. I’m willing to go to jail for my convictions. We lose this, we lose a lot more than guns. We lose our freedom.
    so the proletariat vs the ruling class?

I think the situation would have to be dire for the masses to wake up.

They are already getting people used to the idea of fake meat and bug protein.

Now freedoms and rights are being taken away while people support the governments heavy handed approach. It's so disconnected but here we are.

Real-world governments don’t have the consent of the governed. We are subjects, plebs, serfs.

If you don’t vote or participate, your government will just impose rules, regulations, restrictions, benefits, and taxes upon you. Except in exceptional circumstances, the same outcome will occur regardless of how you vote or what policies you support.

BANNED
    They locked half the world down over a stupid cold virus for 2 years. If a sizable portion of the population didn't "rise up" for that, guns don't stand a bloody chance.