Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Every Lee Enfield. My God.

As I read it, it doesn't apply to SKS as the SKS was not designed to accept detachable magazines ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.friendly View Post
    What did they need to distract from today? Or do we have a whooper incoming?

Could be the Emergency Act inquiry. Our friend Mendicino testified today that he heard...in a phone call late at night with no paper trail...from RCMP commish Lucki that there would be bad bad violent things if they didn't invoke the Act. Funny that Lucki never mentioned this late night call in her testimony and said, conversely, that the EA wasn't required. Oh, and the feds dropped hundreds of heavily redacted pages on inquiry lawyers after midnight in preparation for cross examining Mendicino first thing the following morning. When one of the convoy lawyers expressed outrage over this 'transparent and fair' behaviour he was tossed out.

Or that Trudeau says he had no idea there was reported Chinese meddling in the last two elections. No, such an explosive scandal that was directly communicated to the PMO over 22 months ago and repeated since then was never even once passed on to the prime minister. And so his hallway talk with Chinese president Xi Jinping on that exact topic at the G20 must have popped out of thin air because Trudeau insists he had no idea about it because nobody told him.

Sorry to derail but it could be one of those.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    It's super cool neato tough guy to pretend for internet strangers that you are going to dabble in terrorism but the reality is that it's not just literally sh!t brain retarded, it's conceptually f*cking stupid too.
    This forum/community can freak out all they want but if I have to choose between my life with my wife, family, friends, future plans, future grandkids, etc etc VS not handing over an MCR and dying in some police gun battle cuz "muh guns, don't tread on me" .... Justins getting it wrapped up in a bow.
    Not only that, but if a licensed gun owner DOES flip their ####, that will just be MORE REASON for the Liberals to ban more ####.

Quote Originally Posted by mtstef View Post
    As I read it, it doesn't apply to SKS as the SKS was not designed to accept detachable magazines ...
    In addition to that definition it sounds like there will be a schedule of specific models they want banned, and the SKS is on that schedule.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    SKS isn't really FUDD stuff
    BAR, 7400 and other semi auto Remignton are.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    BAR, 7400 and other semi auto Remignton are.
    and they are designed for 5rd or less mags so are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    It's super cool neato tough guy to pretend for internet strangers that you are going to dabble in terrorism but the reality is that it's not just literally sh!t brain retarded, it's conceptually f*cking stupid too.
    This forum/community can freak out all they want but if I have to choose between my life with my wife, family, friends, future plans, future grandkids, etc etc VS not handing over an MCR and dying in some police gun battle cuz "muh guns, don't tread on me" .... Justins getting it wrapped up in a bow.
    By your logic, the founding fathers should've rolled over on their back and let the monarchy #### all over them, this is only going to get worse unless we draw the line in the sand and say no more. Regardless of guns, once all the guns are gone personal freedoms will be next, we will become slaves to government to do and say what they choose/tell us to do, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, and no this isn't grandstanding, this is how my mindset has always been, I'd rather die for something I believe in than live as a mindless sheep.

The UN has commanded that Canada shall be disarmed.
    Canadian governments have been implementing this policy for decades now. Step-by-step.
    Canadian gun owners have continuously been silent and compliant, hoping for some saviour to come along, or more naively, to waste time looking for a political solution.
    President Jefferson was correct regarding protecting ourselves against tyranny. I’m afraid that it is also true that we have exactly the rights that we are willing to die for. No more, no less.
    Now is not the time to acquiesce. Duty is ours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the radium king View Post
    and they are designed for 5rd or less mags so are safe.
    lol you wish.

https://www.brownells.com/magazines/...prod18397.aspx
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    Anyone who actually believed they were going to give any kind of compensation really are a special kind of stupid.
    Yes, this exactly. They effed up the OIC 'buy back' so badly they just decided next time(s) to throw out centuries of law and fair practice that says when they expropriate they at least pay you for it. Not anymore, too pesky and legal-like. So now it's freeze and prohibit rendering your equity in them extinguished and you a criminal if you keep them. Once there is no longer a cost or outcry when they confiscate property from their point of view it's game on.