Page 13 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Around 16min in. Absolutely disgusting. Click "Watch" under meeting 49.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees...ityId=11814165

It's over. They won't stop till it's all gone. PP cannot possibly win as we have a fascist government in place now. We are literally now banning guns never used in homicides ever in Canada at enormous cost to the taxpayer during record inflation.
    Last edited by Jagerx9; 11-22-2022 at 08:24 PM.

"I get the 740 and 760 models mixed up. But didnt they make more than 5 rd mags for the pump version? Than can interchange?"

not sure if remington did or the aftermarket did. if remington did AND labeled the mags for both 740 and 760 then yes an issue. i think bar would still be safe though.

ps, i'm making these comments to combat some disinformation - not all semis are banned. and to make the point that wording in the proposed amendment appears to want to keep the hunting segment untouched so as to reduce opposition i presume (the whole 'i'm safe so screw you' bit). kinda like what they did with the freeze on handguns - reduced opposition by letting those who already had handguns keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by DVX View Post
    It says all centerfire semi auto rifles and shotguns, but lists the GSG15/16?

Sounds to me like the CCFR needs to do more research. Besides, there will be a mutiny within the LPC if Trudeau goes though with this. He already faced a lot of internal backlash for previous bills, and that's when he was popular within his party.
    As long as WEF Freeland is alive, it won't matter, Trudeau and Freeland will simply remove any dissident MP from caucus and replace them with a controllable WEF member, the days of freedom and fairness in Canada are gone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVX View Post
    It says all centerfire semi auto rifles and shotguns, but lists the GSG15/16?

Sounds to me like the CCFR needs to do more research. Besides, there will be a mutiny within the LPC if Trudeau goes though with this. He already faced a lot of internal backlash for previous bills, and that's when he was popular within his party.
    All semi auto rifles and shotguns that take detachable mags that can hold over 5 rounds (which is virtually every gun that takes a detachable mag). But also these other guns we're putting on a list, like the SKS and GSG15/16. (SKS isn't designed with a detachable magazine, so it wouldn't meet their definition either).
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
    Let's see how many people choose non-compliance when the government freezes their bank accounts for being a "threat to national security"
    Lmfao who cares, I live pay cheque to pay cheque already, cash is king....F@& the government
    “When the leaders speak of peace, the common folk know war is coming.”

***!f you're going to use the EE then learn to edit your ads for removal!***

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kayser Sose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    the more they ban the more canadians may wake up and force the cpc to be on our side ...
    Pretty much my first thoughts were along these lines.

Talk about driving a wedge. Heck, might inspire me (and others) to greater heights of political action.

Im quite insulted actually. It's like punishing me for following the law. (i emphasize this and the parallel lack of impact on folks who dont follow the law, when describing such a waste of time to folks around me.
    bullets, powder, primers, and case lots of CCI Blazer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    It's super cool neato tough guy to pretend for internet strangers that you are going to dabble in terrorism but the reality is that it's not just literally sh!t brain retarded, it's conceptually f*cking stupid too.
    This forum/community can freak out all they want but if I have to choose between my life with my wife, family, friends, future plans, future grandkids, etc etc VS not handing over an MCR and dying in some police gun battle cuz "muh guns, don't tread on me" .... Justins getting it wrapped up in a bow.
    Pretty much. Anyone with something to lose is immediately going to realize there's only one response, and that's handing them over. *shrug*

I'm more interested in what happens next.

How will the government spin things when the next gang-related shooting sprees occur? Will they attempt to point the finger towards grandfathered firearm owners, now victims of burglary, or perhaps straight up accuse us of selling our firearms on the black market?

I don't imagine that statistics and academic research will support this view.

What then? Will they actually admit there's a gun smuggling problem across our border, with a lot of it happening on reserves?

If so, WHAT WAS ALL THIS FOR? Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet lima
    I don't understand.
    Clearly, he doesn't.

Where can I find the list? All I see is a copy paste from the email.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

BANNED
    It's funny that you still think they need to *spin* anything to get guns banned.

CANADIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR GUNS. The mantra "if it saves just one life" is perfectly fine with them. They're okay with you losing your stupid hobby even if it has a 0.01% chance of lessening gun crime.