Page 167 of 174 FirstFirst ... 147157159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Lol, you guys are hilarious to still think they are "not coming for my gun" just because its not on the list. "YET"

They have "banned' a "break action"
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by jfirefighter View Post
    I sold my benelli m4 during COVID and regretted it. I am looking at purchasing another. Do I have time to wait until the new year to do so? Is spring the earliest they can pass these new amendments to the bill? Or can they reclassify some firearms like they did with the OIC firearms ?
    Several of our sponsors had the M4 on sale during the Black Friday period - recall it was $2331 or thereabouts. It's back to the usual $2590 now at most retailers that stock it.

If you have plans to re-buy it, the best time is now...and I wouldn't necessarily plan your steps around what the government may/may not do (no one needs to give them that much power over us). Just get your M4 when you are able to, and let the rest of it the chips fall where they may.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

If (G4) passes their will be "no buy back" for "anything", only hope is to stall this "MF" over the holidays and hope for a "spring election". "Otherwise", it's enshrined into law and it's on! "Wheres Waldo?" lol.

"Confiscation Without Compensation"

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    of course no buy back which is clever then no incentive to give it back. i like that.

It's looking like if the dust settles and if the hunting rifles/shotguns fight is resolved, people are going to forget about the handguns.
    The discourse is circling around the "handgun ban that got warped into affecting hunting rifles and shotguns" and if a backpedal happens, a "win" would mean the hunting rifles and shotguns don't get affected but the handguns stay banned

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingLion View Post
    It's looking like if the dust settles and if the hunting rifles/shotguns fight is resolved, people are going to forget about the handguns.
    The discourse is circling around the "handgun ban that got warped into affecting hunting rifles and shotguns" and if a backpedal happens, a "win" would mean the hunting rifles and shotguns don't get affected but the handguns stay banned
    you did not see it coming? lol

Good luck with that "theory"
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    and many long gun only gun owners would celebrate this as a victory and add handgun bans to their list of common sense gun control that they think works, along with licensing, prohibition, safety courses, ATTs and all the other nonsense that gun owners routinely concede as being sensible.

Some gun owner have been so thoroughly socially engineered into this nonsense that even after all we have seen these last two years, gun owners still care what the law is, still care what the FRT says, still phone the RCMP for legal advice. Look up!

Yet another example of liberal compromise and all the garnishing rhetoric soon to be force fed by a CBC near you. "liberals back away from rifle ban, in rare compromise, only ban handguns." Somewhere in a dark alley Mark Holland is zipping us his pants and giving a "see you next time" wink to no one in particular.

And then next time it will be rifles vs shot guns, and again there will be cloying and gnashing as each sub-sub-sub class of firearm begs the government to eat them last. Always missing the forrest for the trees.

Until there are no legal gun owners left, and it is just as the liberals have said all along.

We are all legal gun owners until we aren't.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    and many long gun only gun owners would celebrate this as a victory and add handgun bans to their list of common sense gun control that they think works, along with licensing, prohibition, safety courses, ATTs and all the other nonsense that gun owners routinely concede as being sensible.

Some gun owner have been so thoroughly socially engineered into this nonsense that even after all we have seen these last two years, gun owners still care what the law is, still care what the FRT says, still phone the RCMP for legal advice. Look up!

Yet another example of liberal compromise and all the garnishing rhetoric soon to be force fed by a CBC near you. "liberals back away from rifle ban, in rare compromise, only ban handguns." Somewhere in a dark alley Mark Holland is zipping us his pants and giving a "see you next time" wink to no one in particular.

And then next time it will be rifles vs shot guns, and again there will be cloying and gnashing as each sub-sub-sub class of firearm begs the government to eat them last. Always missing the forrest for the trees.

Until there are no legal gun owners left, and it is just as the liberals have said all along.

We are all legal gun owners until we aren't.
    some will see the light too late ...

thank you for your posting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 01:35 PM.