Page 21 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    They just broke for a 2 minute break, it's unbelievable.
    They have zero idea of what will be banned, they have no idea about tube magazines.
    They just keep saying " we can do this by OIC, as if parliamentary procedures are just a inconvenience to the OIC
    They know exactly what they are doing. 85% of Canadians are followers, as evidenced by the covid shot uptake. This is a straightforward step forward for the WEF “great reset” that so many here scorned as a conspiracy theory. I am laughing out loud at all the dim bulb appeasers that just got bent over for thousands of $$. How does it feel now?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by radeon0927 View Post
    I just bought one on this list from gun store. Will the transfer still be finished or suspended?
    should be finished as im assuming your transfer initiated prior to this SECU meeting, and it is only being proposed not yet added officially to bill

Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    And ARs, and any other semi autos, and no 5-rd mag capacity too.. even a dictatorship has more gun rights then Canada now. Lol.
    I wouldn’t call it a “dictatorship” either.
    Did you know that those same Russians told their govt to #### off with convid restrictions and passes, as well as vaxxes ? Convid passes lasted about a week in Moscow. Everyone stopped going out, businesses lost tons of money, and all that garbage got scrapped, basically country-wide. I realize CBC never reported on that.

GunNutz
    Delete
    Last edited by TBois; 12-09-2022 at 11:43 AM.

So, if this passed before the transfer completed, rcmp will still finish it and let me get a prohibit one home. Is that correct? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Can someone please assist where the Add on guns is located in legislation or proposed legislation. there is some confusion flying around where people are referencing the semi-auto center fire WITH a detachable mag, BUT X-Gun doesn't have a detachable mag. IE Benelli M4.

I understand they are likely adding to the OIC list....but where is that found in an official gov't document? link please! anyone!

benelli M4 and variants are another big list....heck a versamax could be argued to be an variant of it.

TIA
    Boltgun
    https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/.../fulltext.html

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What are the Liberals trying to hide in the news cycle tonight? Must be big?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    What are the Liberals trying to hide in the news cycle tonight? Must be big?
    Chinese funding

any idea what people think this means for garands? i know its speculation at this point.

That didn't take vey long.
    Where is the the "thanx god they will leave us alone for a while, now that they banned handguns" crowd now?

Does anyone here still think, that the Liberals are just "being dumb" again, or are people finally starting to wake up to the fact, that this was never about public safety or even getting votes? (being that the elections are still at least 2 years away).
    What we are witnessing is the execution of UN disarmament agenda by the WEF puppets, live as we speak.

They know that they don't have very long, before the engineered global system crash (and the subsequent Great Reset).
    Still think that the WEF psychopaths are just some conspiracy theory?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.