Page 42 of 174 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Methlab101 View Post
    Wow. Ok. I’ll play.
    Did you know that Russians can legally own pistols, shotguns, rifles and even AKs ?
    Yeah, more than Canadians can now own.
    The comparisons to Russia are concerning.. why are any of us listening to the media and what the news tells us about Russia, when NATO is involved? This is the same media that was around during covid and everything else right?

So I am late to the dance since the announcement of the handgun ban.

I have been approved and I am waiting for my R-PAL to be printed. Delay even on that. Based on what is going on now, no surprise there. It may already be too late for me.

Based on the events of the past 6 months and especially after yesterday's proposed amendments, my novice opinion is that they are going for complete disarmament. That is their long game.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    They are racing against time to disarm you.
    All of the events around us are pointing towards a major enginrered collapse of the supply chains, food supply, banking system...etc

They have enpowered the real, actual street criminals to do pretty much anything they want without any fear of punishment...they are signalling this every time they open their woke WEF mouths.

You are their political enemy #1...they don't want you to be able to defend yourself and your family, once the social justice thugs come to your door.
    And they deffinitelly don't want you to defend yourself as they come to take you to the "re-education camp" (or worse), after they froze or sieze all of your assets after you made a social media post that is not compatible with their narratives..

These anti human psychopaths need to implement their Great Reset, where a handfull of unelected individuals holds all the balance of global power.
    And you are standing in their way.

Just immagine these types of attacks on any other group of people.
    They won't say it out loud yet, but it is self evident from everything they do.
    They want you on that cattle train ASAP.

They only need a handfull of cricket eating, MSM brainwashed drones to support the new regime...there is no place for the likes of you in their new, Orwellian society.
    Cz shooter knows what’s up. If only he was a glock shooter he could be a messiah

Jokes aside. This is what’s happening and what they told us they were going to do to us in many publications and speeches

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronecyp View Post
    easier to just talk leftists into voting NDP instead of turdo. Cant count the times I hear from the looney left that they dislike turdo but would never vote tory
    Unfortunately it's the sum total o the ABC vote that PP is facing.

The strategy of changing our image into a positive one of "trusted citizens of the nation" would make it a poison pill for the NDP MP's to screw us over. As in how could aN NDP MP vote against a group that is working mightily and very publicly in an alliance with an established NGO like HFH to address the homeless crisis???

We had and ignored so many opportunities over the last 16 years it is to weep. Now we're paying the price for our ignorance.

Use the link in my sig line to see how this works. They kept the AR from being banned by the progs down there by using outreach as a force multiplier.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronecyp View Post
    easier to just talk leftists into voting NDP instead of turdo. Cant count the times I hear from the looney left that they dislike turdo but would never vote tory
    Bingo. If the closest competitor to a Liberal in your riding is NDP, then volunteer for their campaign when the election comes up. You can tell people that are worried about a CPC government that by giving the NDP more power, they'll have more opportunity to influence the direction of Canada. That may help convince them to vote NDP vs Liberal, and deny the Liberals that seat in Parliament.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Trudeau is also setting a wedge issue trap for the next election. He knows he is screwed so he is going to use what he knows best.
    For the life of me I can't understand why, when I predicted exactly the same thing as you have written here and did that back on 2015 on this epages, you and many like you did not seize the opportunity to join in a movement to do "something" to counter what we knew was coming?

Why not?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

This is just crazy.

People have so much money invested on guns they can no longer use.

I feel helplessly defeated and considering giving up shooting sports entirely.

Tired of liberals making me feel like a criminal that goes around shooting up Jane and Finch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    For the life of me I can't understand why, when I predicted exactly the same thing as you have written here and did that back on 2015 on this epages, you and many like you did not seize the opportunity to join in a movement to do "something" to counter what we knew was coming?

Why not?
    anybody with a brain bigger than that of a mouse knew what is coming and knows what will come.

you are still not doing anything about it. cpc trends at around 25% now and that is without the white supremacist, racist, misogynist, assault weapons smear campaign even having started.

the worse the economy and housing gets the more votes the liberals will get because people will depend on welfare, handouts and lies and false promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Trudeau is also setting a wedge issue trap for the next election. He knows he is screwed so he is going to use what he knows best.
    I certainly looks like a diversion tactic, to draw attention away from the Emergency Act commission maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post

Why not?
    Agreed. This community needs to work on multiple approaches to the problem: support the organizations so that they can continue to inform and continue to challenge in court; write your MP and senators about this issue, and ask to speak with them in person; inform your friends and bring them to the range; volunteer during the election with parties that have a chance to defeat the Liberal candidate in your riding regardless of political association because this is how you make inroads with people that otherwise don't know much about firearms.

Each of these approaches may or may not work, but as we should all know, redundancy is important. 2 is 1, 1 is none - always have a backup plan.