Page 43 of 174 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geotensor View Post
    LMAO. Back the blue, boys. This would be meaningless if LEO types had any type of integrity, but their pension renders them into being whores. They could never succeed anywhere else.

It's on, boys. We cannot suffer the east any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.R.M View Post
    Dump the East, free the West.
    Quote Originally Posted by geotensor View Post
    At least they have teeth.

Ouchie baby boomers. Your over priced semi autos are going up on the chopping block. You couldn't donate to a political organization in order to stop this, so I guess you will blame "entitled mellianials, for this, not your greedy, cavalier way of running things loooool. Thanks for nothing.
    ^we need more of this kind of team building to be successful. Gun owners eating each other alive, yeah...good strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant View Post
    This is just crazy.

People have so much money invested on guns they can no longer use.

I feel helplessly defeated and considering giving up shooting sports entirely.

Tired of liberals making me feel like a criminal that goes around shooting up Jane and Finch.
    ^there is the idea of feeling hopeless...then there is this. If you feel like a criminal perpetrating gun crimes because some some leftists in Ottawa are trying to mislead Canadians about our passion, that's probably a bigger comment on where you're at. I think like allot of us RN, I'm contemplating what these means to me, and what I plan to do about it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Chinese funding
    If Chinese or foreign interference is real, wouldn't some of these MPs be illegitimate?

Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant View Post
    This is just crazy.

People have so much money invested on guns they can no longer use.

I feel helplessly defeated and considering giving up shooting sports entirely.

Tired of liberals making me feel like a criminal that goes around shooting up Jane and Finch.
    That's how they win. What makes you think they'll stop at guns? Where are you going to draw a line? If you're feeling attacked, it's because you're under attack, but you're not alone and understand our courts are the last bastion of common sense and decency.
    My advice is to hold on to your gear, all of it. Don't take one step back even if it means jail. Your great great grandchildren will thank you, we've done nothing wrong despite how the government and media want to run the narrative.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    I find it a bit odd that most larger gunshops have had deals the last three weeks on almost everything that was banned, havent seen discounts forever, while the regular safe guns were still at premium prices
    Black Friday sales nowadays is basically weeks long...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    This is absolutely bananas man. Makes no sense whatsoever. I knew the Liberals would pull this, but even still I'm dumbfounded.
    And yet there are still hundreds of thousands of gun owners who vote liberal, hundreds of thousands of gun owners who want to play nice, call themselves law abiding, and continuously try to jump through the governments hopes. Even today, a thousand people will call the CFP and ask for a transfer number to sell their 'non-restricted' property. Hundreds of people will phone for an ATT to take their mail to the post office. Someone will call the RCMP and ask them 'is this legal'.

The relentless political beatings levelled against gun owners every time the liberals have a bad news day will only stop when gun owners stop turning the other cheek.

Marijuana was illegal for 80 years. Millions of Canadians smoked it openly, including having protests on parliament hill. Marijuana is now legal.
    Prostitution was illegal for 100 years. Prostitutes could be seen on street corners in every major city and openly defied police. Prostitution is now legal.
    Sodomy used to be illegal since confederation. Both hetero and gay couples did what they wanted, and cared not for what the law said. Sodomy is now legal.
    Segregation used to be legal. People of 'colour' openly and bravely sat in 'whites only' areas, in courageous civil disobedience. Segregation has now been struck down as unconstition.

And on and on and on. Every single major civil rights victory of the last hundred years has come on the backs of people who simply refused to follow unjust laws.

Imagine a world where 2022 was the year gun owners said enough is enough. Imagine everyone stopped renewing their license. 400,000 licenses will expire this year and not be renewed. By 2027 there are no license holders left in Canada. The phones at the CFC are silent. No one asking for ATTs. No one calling the SFSS for opinions about whats classified as what. The CFOs twittle their thumbs because no one needs an ATT.

Every business in Canada lets their license lapse, but continues to sell whatever firearms they can smuggle into the country. People make and sell their own ammunition to their friends. Bootleggers looking to cater to the non violent grey market do fly by night operations. All Gun smiths pack their businesses up in mobile cube vans. The entire firearm industry goes grey. Not legal. But not criminally violent.

The government spends 200 million every year sustaining the Canadian Firearms Program which year after year does precisely nothing.

How long before the government repeals the firearms act in its entirety? Or the courts strike down those portions are utterly unenforceable and unworkable? or unconstitutional?

The government does not repeal legislation that people comply with. Compliance is always relied upon as proof of a program's success. Non-compliance, is the only thing that causes courts and governments to change direction.

This post is not legal advice. Just a history lesson.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheb View Post
    I certainly looks like a diversion tactic, to draw attention away from the Emergency Act commission maybe?
    You can go back 30 years and check the news headlines. Every single gun announcement the liberals have ever made has come on the heels of a bad news day.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

I’m an immigrant from a 3rd world country. When I moved to Canada back in the mid 2000s, Canada was truly the greatest country in the world.

Today, I’m trying to LEAVE. This country is absolutely nothing like it was back then. Over the years I’ve paid millions of $’s in taxes, I got SCAMMED.

It blows my F'ing mind that a legal firearm owner would still vote Liberal, but I guess I'm coming to terms with the fact that this country is full of oxy-MORONS.
    "Men don't follow titles. They follow courage."
    William Wallace

CGN Regular
    Where will you go?

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    They are racing against time to disarm you.
    All of the events around us are pointing towards a major enginrered collapse of the supply chains, food supply, banking system...etc

They have enpowered the real, actual street criminals to do pretty much anything they want without any fear of punishment...they are signalling this every time they open their woke WEF mouths.

You are their political enemy #1...they don't want you to be able to defend yourself and your family, once the social justice thugs come to your door.
    And they deffinitelly don't want you to defend yourself as they come to take you to the "re-education camp" (or worse), after they froze or sieze all of your assets after you made a social media post that is not compatible with their narratives..

These anti human psychopaths need to implement their Great Reset, where a handfull of unelected individuals holds all the balance of global power.
    And you are standing in their way.

Just immagine these types of attacks on any other group of people.
    They won't say it out loud yet, but it is self evident from everything they do.
    They want you on that cattle train ASAP.

They only need a handfull of cricket eating, MSM brainwashed drones to support the new regime...there is no place for the likes of you in their new, Orwellian society.
    🙏 well said