Page 48 of 174 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444546474849505152535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lee View Post
    So my local MP is liberal, unfortunately. Is there any point in talking to him?
    Why don't you suggest that there may be a willingness amongst some gun owners to work with government and NGO's on a model of what is happening in the USA - working together to save lives?

That would make them look like heros.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    Well guys if you want a semi-auto anything now is the time to buy it.
    Why, so the government can confiscate it??

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Why don't you suggest that there may be a willingness amongst some gun owners to work with government and NGO's on a model of what is happening in the USA - working together to save lives?

That would make them look like heros.
    I will try that if they get back to me and see if they are interested in listening. They may simply toe the party line.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmaple View Post
    Why, so the government can confiscate it??
    This is the exact situation I am in now, waiting for my R-PAL license to arrive in the mail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teac View Post
    anybody with a brain bigger than that of a mouse knew what is coming and knows what will come.

you are still not doing anything about it. cpc trends at around 25% now and that is without the white supremacist, racist, misogynist, assault weapons smear campaign even having started.

the worse the economy and housing gets the more votes the liberals will get because people will depend on welfare, handouts and lies and false promising.
    So what's your plan?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    They are racing against time to disarm you.
    All of the events around us are pointing towards a major enginrered collapse of the supply chains, food supply, banking system...etc

They have enpowered the real, actual street criminals to do pretty much anything they want without any fear of punishment...they are signalling this every time they open their woke WEF mouths.

You are their political enemy #1...they don't want you to be able to defend yourself and your family, once the social justice thugs come to your door.
    And they deffinitelly don't want you to defend yourself as they come to take you to the "re-education camp" (or worse), after they froze or sieze all of your assets after you made a social media post that is not compatible with their narratives..

These anti human psychopaths need to implement their Great Reset, where a handfull of unelected individuals holds all the balance of global power.
    And you are standing in their way.

Just immagine these types of attacks on any other group of people.
    They won't say it out loud yet, but it is self evident from everything they do.
    They want you on that cattle train ASAP.

They only need a handfull of cricket eating, MSM brainwashed drones to support the new regime...there is no place for the likes of you in their new, Orwellian society.
    Does nobody realize that this sort of argument doesn't help? It just makes gun owners look like a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing crazy people, and it makes it very easy for the average person to think "oh yeah, maybe these people SHOULDN'T be allowed guns..."

And then you've got people threatening domestic terrorism. On a publicly viewable internet forum. That is known to be monitored... that'll definitely convince the Liberals to leave our guns alone...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    As with all the other bans they will sit by while we freak out and let the anger subside then drop the next bombshell. Don't think for a second it will end here. The Liberal dream is a gun free Canada with everyone working and earning a relatively similar income EXCEPT FOR THE RULING ELITE. You may be allowed to hunt but only with a state owned and rented single shot rifle firing state manufactured ammunition and under government supervision. Canada is being sculpted in a Neo-Communist country and every single person who supports the Liberal dogma is to blame. As someone who has never voted Liberal or supported their warped ideology I consider myself to be a political prisoner detained by a hostile government in my own country.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Counselling illegal action is contrary to the forum rules.

There's also a downside to breaking a law, especially a criminal law. Presumably the author of the original post is ready to be taken away in handcuffs and prosecuted to the full extent as an example for others to follow?

Trudeau will be looking for a "few good men" to throw th ebook at so he can "take them out and show us how big they are".
    I've been a legal, law abiding citizen my entire life. Because I respect the rule of law.
    But over night, through no action of my own except the folly of believing in the system, I've now become a criminal, in possession of criminal goods.

I, we, are not the criminals here.
    The bureaucrats that are robbing us blind and marching us all to some dystopian future, are.
    Because with the way things are going, my imaginings, my education in human history, for where this madness all ends, for my kids, for yours, is a very bleak future I'm not too keen on sitting idly by for.
    When is enough going to be enough?

Edit: and just for the Leo's reading this and wondering what I'm getting at:

draconian, sweeping changes like this to the rule of law, aren't affecting the criminal element, who already don't respect law or law enforcement.

It's affecting the people you swore to protect. People who, like me, once believed that rational laws kept the savagery of the human animal and anarchy at bay.

It's eroding the average, law abiding Canadians respect for the rule of law, because they are witnessing inexplicable changes in rational to what it means to be a criminal in this country.

That has some pretty dire consequences for your job in the future. To what you're going to be asked to enforce.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering whether that fact bothers some of you at all?
    Last edited by bigplinker; 11-23-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Hahahahahahah…..people still doubting….people still voting for JT….. hahahahahah…. “Its a privilege”……. Hahahahahah……. But hey ! Get your booster shot !!!!!!
    “Progressivism is the basterd child of Marxism”
    #FLUSHTHETURD
    #BANBILLBLAIR
    REGISTERED FIREARMS BELONG TO THE GOVERNMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    neither does the standard SKS.
    That's why they named them specifically
    I think with both of them, the problem is in the term "capable" which implies the possibility of accepting more than 5 with modifications to the stock or an upgraded tubular magazine. But it may be more insidious than that - it may be purely because of media portrayal, pure aesthetics, etc. and the qualification is only an excuse to make it look like they made decisions within certain parameters to try to give the impression they gave it some thought and consideration.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP