Page 51 of 174 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    The best part of it all says right underneath the list - all centrefire semi automatic firearms that have removable magazines will be prohibited. (That means everything else that isnt on "the list"...
    So does this mean all semi-auto handguns as well?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sighted View Post
    So does this mean all semi-auto handguns as well?
    Eh ?

Those are already banned.

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Does nobody realize that this sort of argument doesn't help? It just makes gun owners look like a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing crazy people, and it makes it very easy for the average person to think "oh yeah, maybe these people SHOULDN'T be allowed guns..."

And then you've got people threatening domestic terrorism. On a publicly viewable internet forum. That is known to be monitored... that'll definitely convince the Liberals to leave our guns alone...
    Don't kid yourself, there is nothing that will make the Liberals leave your guns alone other than having them voted out and repealing all their idiotic laws. They plan to take them all regardless of what anyone says openly or privately, you'd be a fool to believe otherwise with the decades long history of them banning/prohibiting and confiscating firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 01:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lee View Post
    I will try that if they get back to me and see if they are interested in listening. They may simply toe the party line.
    Thank you!

Feel free to PM me if I can help. I have a CPC MP and he has asked me on occasion to provide details; most recently during the last leadership campaign. Eventually someone / somewhere will find a place for the planted seed to grow and the idea would then at least get serious consideration.

Right now we in the gun community have an image problem due to the unbalanced propaganda connecting us with our politically incorrect objects which has resulted in Liberal / MSM facilitated discrimination. Before we can be taken seriously we have to step away from those objets and
    redefine ourselves in a positive light before our calls of injustice and minimal risk that we represent can be taken seriously. We won't change minds of Liberals or antis but we could create a undercurrent of support from the mushy middle of the general public.

There's a side benefit: The different factions of the gun community stands a chance of uniting in a common goal apart from what type of guns we choose to own. Two million of us working together, even on a superficial level beats the hell out of splinter groups infighting.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    So, is this going to be like the AR ban or handgun ban ?

If we buy say....a Benelli M4 before the ban, are we good to go ?
    Sounds like this is much more akin to the OIC AR Ban than it is the handgun freeze. BTW the M4 is a fantastic specimen...I am gonna it to my club this weekend and enjoy it while I am still able...I would highly recommend the M4 for anyone despite the current circumstances. Strangely I have not seen the M4 (with the adjustable stock) on sale at all in the past year until a week or so ago when it was really marked down at Al's, Tenda, etc. I wonder whether some of these retailers had sniffed something may be coming...just conjecture on my part but the timing is peculiar.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Whatever Trudeau and his cronies wants, they are gonna get it. They know they were able to force utterly untested poison on people and most just bent over and took it. many even went around and ridiculed anyone who didn't, take the poison, doing the globalist job. On top of that they allowed the satanist to even inject their children with that crap.
    Now we have 20-30% increase in mortality across the globe.
    Trudeau is gonna do whatever his masters in London and Davos tell him.
    Nobody is gonna fight for firearms or anything else in this country. They didn't even fight for their health, for their bussiness, or their children.

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Some of us need to stand up and deal with the outcome. Obviously you are not one of them.
    Very well said, thanks!....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Signing petitions, writing Senators and MP's, donating, largely yielded nothing to this point. At some point we have to try new tactics if we want to retain anything at all. Develop the Blitzkrieg instead of classic battle formation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Very well said, thanks!....
    It's just a shame that saying what needs to be said can't be done on here.
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺