Page 54 of 174 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455565758596061626474 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Why aren't there mass protests? We have the numbers and should have a better voice.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lee View Post
    That's what I figured. So what is the best course of action now to protest the proposed amendments?
    I agree with the above statement. What can us so-called law-abiding citizens of Canada do!! How can we change this course of civil disarming by a woke government?
    I understand a lot of Canadians have differences of opinion on this matter, but I just don't understand the logic of attacking lawfully vetted gun owners. I am perplexed those similar actions in the past have come up like Nazi Germany in 1930's. Disarming the populace of its people to defend themselves and obtain dominate control of its citizens. History has been said we are doomed to repeat our mistakes of the past only due to not learning the lessons that were evident in the genocide of it people that occupied Germany at the time of this holocaust. I am for one united with the CCFR,NFA,CSSA HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE A PLAN.

This is why I’ve bought no NRs since the tracing program was put in effect. Any kind of registration in any way shape or form leads to confiscation full stop. The CCFR should state publicly at the C-21 hearings calling on all Canadian firearms owner to not comply in any way with any Liberal legislation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladnerchevy View Post
    Why aren't there mass protests? We have the numbers and should have a better voice.
    For some I think it’s because the police, and other agencies in Canada do reconnaissance on those protests, take photos of people and their vehicles. They find out who they are, they visit their homes, they seize their banks. They’ve intimidated many into not protesting in the future. That’s just a guess.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    -vote in the next election
    -don't proactively turn anything in

99% some form of this amendment is coming in and likely soon
    HOPEFULLY a different gov would roll some of it back
    Rolling back some portion?

First needs a massive majority first time out for a new leader = PP.
    Second there is a mess in every critical file over the past seven years.
    Expectations for PP are unachievable at the pace of HoC and bureaucracy.
    Having one mandate to sort out the messes that will get him re-elected. Hint, the gun file doesn't trump economy, health care and foreign trade.
    Tuneups to let us keep our guns for a longer time may be in the offing but will require imagination and positive support from us to not become an exaggerated wedge issue in the election following the first one with PP as PM.

Wanna calculate the odds on that?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Do you as a firearms owner really want to make your voices heard.
    It's easy. Tell your mp that you and all other firearms owners are pulling your money out of all bank accounts as of now.
    Then we all actually go and pull our money out. This economic action will collapse all economic value.
    And get the current government tossed out way before any election.

When I get home from work. I'm pulling everything ! I've already told my bank to have my $ ready.
    We have the power to collapse the current government right now.
    Last edited by Crazy Cory; 11-23-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladnerchevy View Post
    https://www.producer.com/1998/09/ant...nt-hill-rally/

Check the date on this.

Remember the Rolliin' protests.

How about the one organized by CCFR?

How many times do you repeat a bad idea?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by XCR User View Post
    I agree with the above statement. What can us so-called law-abiding citizens of Canada do!! How can we change this course of civil disarming by a woke government?
    I understand a lot of Canadians have differences of opinion on this matter, but I just don't understand the logic of attacking lawfully vetted gun owners. I am perplexed those similar actions in the past have come up like Nazi Germany in 1930's. Disarming the populace of its people to defend themselves and obtain dominate control of its citizens. History has been said we are doomed to repeat our mistakes of the past only due to not learning the lessons that were evident in the genocide of it people that occupied Germany at the time of this holocaust. I am for one united with the CCFR,NFA,CSSA HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE A PLAN.
    A plan- pffft.

They didn't even announce what's working and growing in the USA because they are so engrossed with their siloed agendas.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Rolling back some portion?

First needs a massive majority first time out for a new leader = PP.
    Second there is a mess in every critical file over the past seven years.
    Expectations for PP are unachievable at the pace of HoC and bureaucracy.
    Having one mandate to sort out the messes that will get him re-elected. Hint, the gun file doesn't trump economy, health care and foreign trade.
    Tuneups to let us keep our guns for a longer time may be in the offing but will require imagination and positive support from us to not become an exaggerated wedge issue in the election following the first one with PP as PM.

Wanna calculate the odds on that?
    That's why i said "Some portion"

there is 0 chance that if PP gets in he will prioritize a full overhaul of the FA act. we all know this

What there is hope for is that in the 1st term he stops the bleeding. Rolls a few easy things back
    Then we write every Con MP and say, "if you want our vote next time you better move this file up the list"
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    For some I think it’s because the police, and other agencies in Canada do reconnaissance on those protests, take photos of people and their vehicles. They find out who they are, they visit their homes, they seize their banks. They’ve intimidated many into not protesting in the future. That’s just a guess.
    That’s better than a guess. Unfortunately that’s reality in Canada presently…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”