Page 55 of 174 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515253545556575859606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Eh ?

Those are already banned.
    Handguns don't need to be turned in you just can't sell them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    Do you as a firearms owner really want to make your voices heard.
    It's easy. Tell your mp that you and all other firearms owners are pulling your money out of all bank accounts as of now.
    Then we all actually go and pull our money out. This economic action will collapse all economic value.
    And get the current government tossed out way before any election.

When I get home from work. I'm pulling everything ! I've already told my bank to have my $ ready.

I'm sure they'll have armed security guards to walk you to your car when you pick up your 12.89

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    That’s better than a guess. Unfortunately that’s reality in Canada presently…
    Police snipers were the guests of honour at most if not all of the previous rallies.

My shirt looks a lot better without a little red dot on it. Clashes with the camo.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
    Handguns don't need to be turned in you just can't sell them.
    Ya....I know that. I meant you can't ban them twice. Lol

The only thing left is buyback on the handguns, which would cost a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladnerchevy View Post
    Why aren't there mass protests? We have the numbers and should have a better voice.
    Funny you ask, where you most of you, "I just got here" years ago. Where were you when others were fighting for their MSR from getting banned, all I heard was "not my firearm". Welcome to the club, now you all know what your brothers and sisters have been going through the last 3yrs fighting for everyone, not just themselves. Time to step up or ship out.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    That's why i said "Some portion"

there is 0 chance that if PP gets in he will prioritize a full overhaul of the FA act. we all know this

What there is hope for is that in the 1st term he stops the bleeding. Rolls a few easy things back
    Then we write every Con MP and say, "if you want our vote next time you better move this file up the list"
    You have my agreement and support.

I have ideas for red flag laws being abandoned for something more constructive and I would think that the handgun freeze could be successfully challenged and re-written using creative thinking for PR to manage the back lash.

Do you know that the NSSF Alliance in the USA actually kneecapped some of the key players in the anti movement. They were so incensed by the AFSP joining a (gasp) hated gun lobby that they took their support away from the AFSP. And along with that their anti agenda disappeared from that of the AFSP because part of the alliance deal was AFSP would no longer lobby for or against gun control in return for help from NSSF. Beautiful.

Unfortunately the bulk of the posters on here are sheep who are mesmerized by posts counselling open anti social behaviour which is exactly counter to what we need to save our guns. Go figure.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    I'm sure they'll have armed security guards to walk you to your car when you pick up your 12.89
    Try $387,000 with all accounts and retirement funds.
    If every firearm owner pulls everything. The government is done for.
    2.2 million people pulling everything. Should be quite the bank run. $5 Billion of paper money not in the system. pulls 500 billion from the whole fractional system.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Funny you ask, where you most of you, "I just got here" years ago. Where were you when others were fighting for their MSR from getting banned, all I heard was "not my firearm". Welcome to the club, now you all know what your brothers and sisters have been going through the last 3yrs fighting for everyone, not just themselves. Time to step up or ship out.

May be some of us have concluded that our efforts could be more productive if they did not follow the well worn path to nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Part of me hopes they just ban everything and start confiscating. It will motivate me to get off my ass and start the process to moving to the USA. Staying here and watching every hope dashed slowly is too exhausting.
    Yep.