Page 71 of 174 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676869707172737475767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

I’ve been a member as duane b for 13 years and lost email password and then they locked my access. I’ve had my pal for almost twenty years and am not a plant. Just haven’t had the time until I heard this news. I have donated to wolverine and others to support the fight but have not joined the gun rights group as of yet. Sorry to ask but I Need answers not lip service.

Thanks for the motivation and the to your question is Yes I just joined the CCFR

Unfortunately, even if there was an election tomorrow, i don't think enough would/has/could force change at the federal level to turn the tide on this turn of the wheel (even though I believe 110% that Poilievre will end up the next PM after the turd is finally flushed) . The sad truth is until people in the cities start losing their homes/jobs due to gross incompetence caused by ALL government levels, nothing will change. Our only option at this point is to remind/hammer home, every day, to all these liberal flesh bags, that its the governments fault they can't afford food on the table, gas in the tank, warmth in the home or even a home to go home to.

Personally, I welcome any ideas as to what each person can do individually to help hasten the collapse of the economy and burst the housing bubble to drive the screws down hard on all levels of government. Anything to cause some kind of hard reset.

Obligatory reminder of what our grandfathers went through to better our own options/chances in life...

Last edited by Castle1; 11-30-2023 at 03:02 PM.

CGN Regular
    I just sat through G4 in the SECU meeting blindsided and disgusted the underhanded techniques of this liberal government trying to pass in this 11th hour pass down from the liberal ministers on banning all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns that can hold a magazine greater than five rounds making this a prohibited gun in Canada after bill C-21 is read into law. I just don't understand why we as Canadian citizens are being subjugated to this abuse from this Liberal government, they said for years we won't come after your guns. Lies, Lies, and more Lies, our rights are being chipped away piece by piece I can't believe it if I haven't heard it firsthand and then the treaty rights of the Native Indian Rights and section 35 of their treaty with the Canadian Government. Holy cow now they are treading a thin line with the line of informed consent which they truly don't have or even obtained lawfully from any elder or chief. So many intricate parts with confutation. I for one will stand up to this law and any form of this law we have not done anything to remotely deserve this abusive treatment. I will do what I must do, and I'll take great care of my family and if they come, I will do all that is in my power to stop them from violating my constitutional rights. I would even be willing to protest in public my displeasure of this government that has gone rogue on its citizens. The truckers have caused people in Ottawa problems I would like to participate in protest along 2.2 million Canadians against the government overreach and demonstrate our power in numbers maybe we can get them to back down and listen to common sense and reverse this Bill C-21 Just my opinion.

I sure hope LEOs will choose to stand with us and refuse to confiscate our property...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    i listened the raquel dancho comments and it is certainly worst that what has been leaked and she cannot disclosed all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD394AWybaM

CGN Regular
    Unless Canadians wake up and vote out liberals this country is ####ed. Not just for firearms rights but for everything else the liberals are doing as well. It’s baffling that they are still supported to be in power and if there was an election tomorrow that voters in Ontario and Quebec would likely give us the same results we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Therapy View Post
    Unless Canadians wake up and vote out liberals this country is ####ed. Not just for firearms rights but for everything else the liberals are doing as well. It’s baffling that they are still supported to be in power and if there was an election tomorrow that voters in Ontario and Quebec would likely give us the same results we have now.
    What you fail to realize is that Liberalism and Communism is a mental illness and those who worship it have become a literal cult, Canada and the people therein are willfully committing suicide (both literally and figuratively) as worship and sacrifice to their evil mental illness cult beliefs. Burn Canada Burn

CGN Regular
    And the liberals will probably be content if no firearms are actually confiscated in the next 7 years and they don’t have to pay anything (not that they care about spending anyway). They’ll be happy just to have the majority of them sitting locked legally and responsibly in safes for that time because they’re not being used in crimes.