Page 72 of 174 FirstFirst ... 526264656667686970717273747576777879808292 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Regular
    I don’t know if it’s mental illness cult beliefs. I think there’s just a lot of stupid people out there. I’m not that smart and I can see the #### they’re pulling off. I don’t know how it’s possible for anyone not to.

Through my eyes in beautiful British Columbia!
    I'll leave this here..

https://www.macleans.ca/longforms/er...crisis-canada/

I sent this to the CCFR as well hoping it would give some detailed ammo on how this government is misallocating tax dollars and wasting it while claiming to be for "public safety".. Not to mention that ALL of their taking points can be disproven with facts and statistics.

Fundamental rights, freedoms aren't for sale, nor are they to be compromised on and infringed upon any further.
    "Stack it deep."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They don't have to ban guns, they just have to cancel everyone's PAL.

how soon could this ban happen?
    God Keep Our Land Glorious And Free!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    I sure hope LEOs will choose to stand with us and refuse to confiscate our property...
    LOL that's a total pipe dream. They'll just use these situations to grift for bigger budgets to do what they're told.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sprayfoam View Post
    how soon could this ban happen?
    too soon and i will say around the 6th of december ...

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    I sure hope LEOs will choose to stand with us and refuse to confiscate our property...
    When it comes to crushing freedom, the cost (or the lack of manpower) is never an issue.
    Historically, free thinkers are every tyranical goverment's worst enemies....no expense will be spared and no amount of overreach will be "too much".

Anyone that was following the Freedom Convoy (not through the lens of fake news MSM) knows, that these psychopaths will stop at nothing.

Before any of you start dumping your semis onto EE, ask yourself this question...
    Assuming we can get past the misconception, that the liberals are dumb or that this is about getting votes (with elections still being at least 2 years away), it only leaves one thing:

What are they planning to do to us, that would make them fear for their own safety?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by knock-knock View Post
    LOL that's a total pipe dream. They'll just use these situations to grift for bigger budgets to do what they're told.
    This… just like legal weed. More overtime and more dollars needed to make sure things are being done illegally and to crack down on black market and smuggling 🙄🙄🙄🙄

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    "Determining the legal effects of a law involves considering how the law will operate and how it will affect Canadians. The Attorney General of Alberta states that the law [C-68] will not actually achieve its purpose. Where the legislative scheme is relevant to a criminal law purpose, he says, it will be ineffective (e.g., criminals will not register their guns); where it is effective it will not advance the fight against crime (e.g., burdening rural farmers with pointless red tape). These are concerns that were properly directed to and considered by Parliament. Within its constitutional sphere, Parliament is the judge of whether a measure is likely to achieve its intended purposes; efficaciousness is not relevant to the Court."
    -- Supreme Court of Canada (2000 SCC 31), Firearms Act Reference 2000

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie357 View Post
    I'll leave this here..

https://www.macleans.ca/longforms/er...crisis-canada/

I sent this to the CCFR as well hoping it would give some detailed ammo on how this government is misallocating tax dollars and wasting it while claiming to be for "public safety".. Not to mention that ALL of their taking points can be disproven with facts and statistics.

Fundamental rights, freedoms aren't for sale, nor are they to be compromised on and infringed upon any further.
    Also, some irony ..isn't he the guy at the helm of Doctors Against Guns?