Page 79 of 174 FirstFirst ... 596971727374757677787980818283848586878999 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

even .22 WTF?
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingLion View Post
    I heard rumours that the Benelli M4 is included in there
    Turns out it isn't? I didn't see it in there and the search function came up with nothing
    It will be. My Beretta 1301T came with a removable plug in the tube a couple of years ago, so I assume it will be on this list as well... smfh.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

BANNED
    Did anyone see the Benelli M4 on the list?
    I've always wanted to buy one but it's so $$$

Quote Originally Posted by cycoblade View Post
    Am I wrong or is there quite a number of firearms in that list that have already been banned for years? e.g. AK-47, MP-5
    Padding their list with Rocket Launchers and Missile Launchers. Really?
    And what's with all the .22LR's?

Non-Restricted means non-registered fellas. I wish I'd have bought more back when.
    Taking care of the original OIC from May of 2020. Now there won't be a buyback or anything and has nullified the current cases before the courts

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    I haven't been able to find it on the list but with the vague wording of everything it may be caught in some clause

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    They are on sale right now - Flaherty's has them.

https://alflahertys.com/benelli-m4-t...g-stock-11707/
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    I haven't been able to find it on the list but with the vague wording of everything it may be caught in some clause
    re: the Benelli M4

I suspect you're right and it would be captured under the "and any variants" clause ... they explicitly named e.g. the M3, but that inclusion list is not exclusive of other variant

We sent a message when handgun sales went thru the roof,,, time to do it again,,,,,, and if you dont want to buy any more firearms,,,,, then help out your local gun shop and help him sell every bit of ammunition he has in stock,,,,, buy every bit of ammo you can afford,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by stickhunter View Post
    Be careful how you read that list if you're just searching for a model. The Montefeltro is actually explicitly excluded from the prohibited models:

Personally, I wish they'd do an all out ban on all semi-autos to make it very clear to the average firearms user that the purpose of these prohibitions is not public safety but an attack on the firearms culture/heritage of Canada. The way they're doing this by progressive bans is the classic slow boil to lull us into complacency.
    do you believe they won't come for the rest of semi-auto next, like in Australia?

We need to stop and repel this #### now. I was born in USSR, I know it all. You may want to read on German history as well especially for the 1930-s or look at China.

"you will own nothing and you will be happy"

So i guess maybe i have a prohibited pistol now ?? Since my ruger charger has PC in the name. I'll say Tyrants now and I'm a moderate.