Page 83 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787980818283848586878889909193103 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Regular
    Sad to see the scramble of our community in desperate search for what crumbs they are allowed to clutch onto until the next ban.

I still can't wrap my head around how late in the game this "amendment" (if that's what we want to call this massive rewrite of an act) is allowed to happen. Sickening...
    CCFR and CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    Lots of very expensive firearms on the list. Cadex, Cheytac etc. C7A2 and C8A3 on the list, The CAF better turn them all over to the RCMP
    Didn't you hear? Jamal the drug dealer from a Toronto ghetto is shooting up his rivals with a tricked-out Cadex CDX-40. Better ban it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    The problem is gun bans does not effect the majority of voters and the Libtards now this. They will sacrifice 2.2 million gun owners to win seats in the GTA.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    How are amendments bigger than the original ####ing bill allowed to be added... seriously tho
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Clearly you missed where it says "With the exception of". The list of Benelli's are the ones that are still legal.

On the list of still legal models of the Benelli M1 super 90 and M3 super 90...
    For now... nothing is safe and you are a fool if you believe so
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post
    So in a couple months they will ban levers, bolts, break action....
    They seem to have interpreted the 10k Joules as "capable of being chambered in" -- Weatherby Mk V is banned by name on there.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    For now... nothing is safe and you are a fool if you believe so
    Next ammendment they only have to delete one sentence to send all those Benelli shotguns to the smelter

CGN Regular
    They are even doing the mossberg blaser scam again and classifying the gsg line of 22lr’s as variants the gun they are modeled to look like. So the gsg15 is now a variant of a scar even though no parts are interchangeable. Gsg stg44, gsg mp40 and gsg16 also made the list

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    They did everything that Poly Soveint and Cukier wanted and more. A small group of left wing anti's just screwed over 2.2 Million gun owners.
    UCP member
    CPC member

I'm just hoping things take a turn for the positive in a couple of years. I made a very impulse buy of a Type 81 with Tactical Imports against (according to?) my better judgment lol
    Best case scenario, these guns will be free to roam again--worst case scenario, it will be prohib in a few months to a couple of years

Either way, that's a lot of time for a new shooter like me to stock up on ammo and have some fun (and stockpile some more...just in case)