Page 87 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6777798081828384858687888990919293949597107 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    The Libtards must have been working on this list for months, unless Poly already had the list made up and just handed it to the Libs and said here is what we want banned.
    The second one. Poly is a lobbying arm of the liberal party
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidmonkey View Post
    Unfortunately, even if there was an election tomorrow, i don't think enough would/has/could force change at the federal level to turn the tide on this turn of the wheel (even though I believe 110% that Poilievre will end up the next PM after the turd is finally flushed) . The sad truth is until people in the cities start losing their homes/jobs due to gross incompetence caused by ALL government levels, nothing will change. Our only option at this point is to remind/hammer home, every day, to all these liberal flesh bags, that its the governments fault they can't afford food on the table, gas in the tank, warmth in the home or even a home to go home to.

Personally, I welcome any ideas as to what each person can do individually to help hasten the collapse of the economy and burst the housing bubble to drive the screws down hard on all levels of government. Anything to cause some kind of hard reset.

Obligatory reminder of what our grandfathers went through to better our own options/chances in life...

100%
    These are the Brave Men and Women who risked their lives in Europe so I could have mine here.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

The convenient catchalls they use... like....any variant of: Well they named high dollar safari rifles. Those guys have money and will be pissed when they find out. Brazilian 1908? so any mauser 98 variant..... etc etc.... This is going to be unenforceable and as cynical as I have been as of late, this has to wake up demographics they didn't count on. Like rich, high dollar gun owning snobs with $$ and political pull. I'm sure one of the Irving boys, who IS an avid hunter and goes on safaris will be affected. I hope people like him are. Is this list incompetency, malice, both, or something else on the LPS part? What are they going to do, lock up every grandpa, or unaware person with a south american mauser at the range, or in the field? Great grandad's bringback GEW98? They can't apply punishment for having a scary black rifle any more or less than all others that are banned equally. or at least, they shouldnt be able to. I see legal problems in their future with this. in a way, they left their balls swinging.
    Last edited by Thresher; 11-24-2022 at 04:42 PM.

The Libtards must have been working on this list for months, unless Poly already had the list made up and just handed it to the Libs and said here is what we want banned.
    The latter. The Polys sent an updated list in May along with colour photos, which captured many of the models which are now on the amendment. The Polys' fingerprints are all over this one.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    The latter. The Polys sent an updated list in May along with colour photos, which captured many of the models which are now on the amendment. The Polys' fingerprints are all over this one.
    AFAIK, the list did not have the AG42, Garand, SVT-40 and Mausers on it. I could be wrong though.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    AFAIK, the list did not have the AG42, Garand, SVT-40 and Mausers on it. I could be wrong though.
    I'm pretty sure I remember the ag42 on it... could be wrong, but I feel like it was on there.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    But there was a list... most people who arent delusional know every list is just the current iteration and the goal is all of them...

Amusing a bit but one member on here was chiding people about a week ago about being chicken little about bans... and yet here we are... some of these comments dont age well .
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    All but one of my firearms has been affected by this and the freeze. Also just bought my dream rifle, a Garand... Thousands upon thousands of dollars in frozen assets without ever committing one crime, this can't be legal.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    All but one of my firearms has been affected by this and the freeze. Also just bought my dream rifle, a Garand... Thousands upon thousands of dollars in frozen assets without ever committing one crime, this can't be legal.
    Yep sitting with 30+k in safe queens now

Not sure which Mauser is listed, but the ag42b, Hakim, M1 Carbine, M1 Garand, SKS, svt-40, etc. are definitively on the CCFR list that I checked earlier today... A lot of people are sitting on a lot of money, that is for sure.