Page 90 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70808283848586878889909192939495969798100110 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Wonder if there's a way to find out what guns they are proposing on this list have been used in Canada in a crime.
    Ruger #1... doubt it, so why ban it ?
    The Mad Trapper had some pretty heavy artillery as I recall...

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Oh, you are always able to sell them.
    You trust criminals not to snitch about where they got a firearm for a good plea bargain?
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It does not matter at this point what is or is not on the list. It's an obvious slow push to full disarmament as they can't do it all at once to avoid major pushback. It's like Gramsci's 'long march through the institutions'. Read up on commie regimes like the Bolsheviks. The Bolshevik's gun control policy and what happened to the Christians, conservatives, rural folk, academia and intellectuals of that opposed them or had the potential to oppose them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    Inflation was at 5.3% BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine.

And even Liberal Mark Carney is acknowledging that inflation in Canada is because of what is happening IN CANADA.

Chief economists for all the major banks on record Trudeau's spending is increasing inflationary pressures.

Private sector economists warned the BoC for the last 16 moths inflation was coming and it would not be "transitory" BoC continued to buy bonds electronically to finance Trudeau ridiculous spending.
    When inflation initially emerged as a clear and present danger the Liberals and their spin machine denied that the shower of "COVID benefits" had anything to do with it.

Now that it's clear that they (we?) are way over their (our?) head, the word is that they cannot spend copious amounts of money in Canada because it will stoke inflation.

Guess that they think everyone else is as clueless and memory challenged as they are?

Even Justin Clause's recent trip around the world showed great restraint with only a million here and they instead of the billions he used to dole out with great flourish.

Gawd, I outlived PET's time in office; I'll pay to go on life support if I have to in order to make it past this iteration of Trudeau.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    You trust criminals not to snitch about where they got a firearm for a good plea bargain?
    Plea bargain for what? There are no consequences when you are a criminal in this country.

There is no justice in our law courts, the best liar wins, ask a liberal!

These gun laws are for us, not criminals. Once you are a criminal, you are now feared by those liberals.

Criminals will keep their guns, licensed firearms will not, it's very simple.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Pondering this the last cpl days has me thinking.... So if my currently NR becomes Prohib, does that change the safe storage laws pertaining to this item? Do I go and purchase safes and trigger locks for these now? I cant take them to the police station as they don't want that, and would need permission to transport my formerly NR rifle? can you even mail a prohib? Im not rolling over, don't get me wrong, but what of all the fallout from a seemingly simple change? One that seems to affect every gun owner in Canada for at least one of their pieces. Never owned a prohib before, so I'm kinda excited to be a part of the club now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    That just pushed my banned guns up to $70K!!!!!!

So they are still saying that they will compensate us for the last round of bans in 2020. What about this new lot? Just says they will be prohibited, and no longer legal to posses or use!!!
    Wait until they announce that all compensation will be in the form of tax credits ..........
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

I hope all of you Fudds out there are satisfied because the real firearms owners warned everybody that it will not stop and now you have proof. If you think your lever action or pumps are safe you can continue to smoke that legal dope you all wanted because any and all repeaters are next.

Such a travesty we are living through.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Wait until they announce that all compensation will be in the form of tax credits ..........
    There won't be compensation.

Not sure why they didn't ban the .50BMG by calibre instead of that silly power factor which wraps up some really expensive dangerous game guns... As someone stated previously, they will anger some rich guys with that one. Semiautos are banned. Everyone can stop wasting time studying the list, because if yours isn't on it it is only because they forgot it this time. OIC guns seem to all be on here too, so no more buyback and no more safe queens. Prohibited. Hand them over. Look at all the money they just saved the taxpayer...

It feels like the agenda has been fast-tracked. When crime still goes up the rest of centerfire rifles will be next... Try to stop thinking logically. This is agenda driven, and it is global in scope.
    .45-70 - Gov't you can trust