Page 91 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71818384858687888990919293949596979899101111 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Rowancelt View Post
    Pondering this the last cpl days has me thinking.... So if my currently NR becomes Prohib, does that change the safe storage laws pertaining to this item? Do I go and purchase safes and trigger locks for these now? I cant take them to the police station as they don't want that, and would need permission to transport my formerly NR rifle? can you even mail a prohib? Im not rolling over, don't get me wrong, but what of all the fallout from a seemingly simple change? One that seems to affect every gun owner in Canada for at least one of their pieces. Never owned a prohib before, so I'm kinda excited to be a part of the club now!
    Welcome aboard. Most of my rifles are now prohibiteds.
    Still not clear on how these will be collected if they couldn't even manage the few prohibs from the earlier ban.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Oh, you are always able to sell them.
    I rather wonder if this and other statements indicating possible illegal actions to come from firearms owners are just the reason for the recent rash of gun laws. Liberals just looking for something to point out how evil and violent those gun owners are to use an excuse for further actions by the state.
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

How did several grades of Parker SxS get on their list?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Plea bargain for what? There are no consequences when you are a criminal in this country.

There is no justice in our law courts, the best liar wins, ask a liberal!

These gun laws are for us, not criminals. Once you are a criminal, you are now feared by those liberals.

Criminals will keep their guns, licensed firearms will not, it's very simple.
    it's selective enforcement, one of the signs of anarcho-tyrany.
    TINVOWOOT

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    It does not matter at this point what is or is not on the list. It's an obvious slow push to full disarmament as they can't do it all at once to avoid major pushback. It's like Gramsci's 'long march through the institutions'. Read up on commie regimes like the Bolsheviks. The Bolshevik's gun control policy and what happened to the Christians, conservatives, rural folk, academia and intellectuals of that opposed them or had the potential to oppose them.
    !!! you voiced my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mike View Post
    it's selective enforcement, one of the signs of anarcho-tyrany.
    bingo!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes3 View Post
    How did several grades of Parker SxS get on their list?
    ruger number 1 and weatherby mark V ... and many more ... they are after everything ...

it is worthless to discuss which models they ban and why.
    We rather need to think how to push it back most effectively

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    It does not matter at this point what is or is not on the list. It's an obvious slow push to full disarmament as they can't do it all at once to avoid major pushback. It's like Gramsci's 'long march through the institutions'. Read up on commie regimes like the Bolsheviks. The Bolshevik's gun control policy and what happened to the Christians, conservatives, rural folk, academia and intellectuals of that opposed them or had the potential to oppose them.
    Yeah. Guys going on about whether their personal firearms managed to escape the list, is pretty disgusting.

The vendors, the Orgs, the guys all had plenty of opportunity to prepare for exactly this moment, and they all willingly stuck their heads in the sand. Literally stood by and let the commie gun grabbers walk right in the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by qcdude View Post
    it is worthless to discuss which models they ban and why.
    We rather need to think how to push it back most effectively
    Keep funding the court challenges, recruit more members to the firearm rights groups
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA