Page 98 of 174 FirstFirst ... 788890919293949596979899100101102103104105106108118 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    Lobbying the NDP for support here would be best directed at the massive shift this so-called 'amendment' has on the stated intent on the bill.

It goes from:
    "We want to freeze handgun ownership"

To

"We want to ban all semi-autos"

AFTER debate and hearings.
    It's a completely different bill now.

If this passes it sets precedent that any bill can become about anything at any time.
    That's extremely dangerous and of interest to people beyond owners and sporters.
    I can’t believe I’m saying this but yes the NDP might be the answer!

If you live in an NDP riding, especially rural, contact your NDP member asap.
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    I get the Liberal end game of disarmament and reduced personal rights, but what I don't understand is what are their individual personal goals and long term expectations.

1. WEF/Agenda 2030 plan support as Trudeau dictates
    2. Trudeau hating Canadians so much he wants our country destroyed
    3. Liberal key players seeking wealth (Singh included) have these individuals been lining their pockets to feed their personal greed
    4. Blind ego, being power hungry, and entitlement
    5. Feeling empowered by testing how much they can tear the Canadian moral fabric

Are they not thinking about what their family and friends will inherit if the 2030 goal is met? The expansion of allowing assisted suicide was said by the Liberals to help address issues in Canada, is that like saying we are making it easier to get rid of individuals that are not contributing? Something is very very wrong here, but most seem content having the internet and DoorDash......

Cannot understand this, but I do know my Liberals friends say that the actions justify the means and it will be worth it, yet they do not know what that truly is or means.

I really don't care what they put on the list. If I currently own it and use it, I'm still gonna own it and use it. Try and take it from me.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    The US and Canadian governments have been using QE for at least ten years (far too long) - were they clairvoyant about the appearance of the virus? If they'd done it for 2 or 3 years, we wouldn't be where we are today. The official excuse was to keep interest rates low, and provide for full employment - this was also the excuse in Europe, where it has also been going on for 10 years.
    what is QE?
    how can they buy back something they did not sell???
    it should be called compensation for unjustified confiscation.

Member, CSSA, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    Lobbying the NDP for support here would be best directed at the massive shift this so-called 'amendment' has on the stated intent on the bill.

It goes from:
    "We want to freeze handgun ownership"

To

"We want to ban all semi-autos"

AFTER debate and hearings.
    It's a completely different bill now.

If this passes it sets precedent that any bill can become about anything at any time.
    That's extremely dangerous and of interest to people beyond owners and sporters.
    This is the approach that this needs to be tackled from. Take the guns out of the debate and show non gun owners the kind of tactics the govt uses and make it relatable to how it'll impact them someday. Cause let's be honest, most Canadians don't give a rats ass if we lose our guns but they might care if this could impact them in the future.

No point in trying to figure out what is on the ban list and what is not, as it is roughly equivalent of trying to separate the salt from fly sh*t.

They want them all and we are all under attack.
    Whatever is not on this list will be on the next one.

Donate to any of the pro-firearms orgs...now more than ever.
    Do not comply, whatever the outcome.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Absolutely awful to see this. Justin Trudeau's Liberals have no end of stupidity. Contact your MP's ASAP and when the next election comes around make sure all your friends and family are out voting CPC. In the mean time join and donate to the NFA, CCFR or any other group trying to fight for us. Hopefully they can all keep the pressure on long enough and stall until an election is called and we can do away with this insanity.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Lol at all the hand wringing.

If any of this surprises you, it's time for me to say I told you so.

The question to ask is why now? The ban train is picking up speed.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post

Even Justin Clause's recent trip around the world showed great restraint with only a million here and they instead of the billions he used to dole out with great flourish.
    By my count, he gave away nearly $2 billion on his recent 10 day trip.

including $750 million to poor countries to "help them deal with the affects of climate change" and $333 million to "deepen ties between Canada and Indo-Pacific nations".
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Wonder if there's a way to find out what guns they are proposing on this list have been used in Canada in a crime.
    Ruger #1... doubt it, so why ban it ?
    Have to stop that line of thinking. It gives them justification to ban guns they haven't already if they are used in a crime.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!