Page 9 of 174 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

All done they have gone to far this is disarmament DO YOU GET IT NOW!

so, they've got all the 180's by name (incl acr and hk i presume) and also added a blanket clause stating 'designed to take detachable mags over 5 rds". fudds are still safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ilvar View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad003 View Post
    All for the great reset , they need us disarmed for the next phase. We're lots of people gonna get angry. It not for nothing the eu want to roll up digital identity by 2024 ...
    It's good to see some folks are actually paying attention to the root reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
    Let's see how many people choose non-compliance when the government freezes their bank accounts for being a "threat to national security"
    If they say "I'm a threat to national security" I may as well become a "threat to national security" right?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    I wonder if the western provinces will communicate a non compliance and non enforcement on this. They basically said so with the handgun ban…
    Well Premier Ford is a conservative with a “ super majority” I am sure he will follow suit with the others …. He is just waiting for the right time

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
    Let's see how many people choose non-compliance when the government freezes their bank accounts for being a "threat to national security"
    Good luck on that one. Then it is civil war and we will be like other countries that have to fight for there rights.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Liberals also propose to ban 3D-printed firearms by outlawing possession of “computer data that pertain to a firearm” … “that are capable of being used with a 3D printer, metal milling machine or similar computer system…”

Liberals propose to criminalize the distribution of this “computer data” used by 3D printers and CAD machines.
    This is equivalent to criminalizing thought crimes. Good luck to them enforcing such idiocy.

Years ago I flirted with PGP encryption but didn't really see the need for it. Today the blackface govt is proving the need for strong encryption to hide information from prying govt eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    They can smd
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    The new amendment does not mention compensation
    STFU, it never did.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

THIS IS A RED ALERT FOR ALL CANADIAN GUN OWNERS!

BREAKING - New Massive Long Gun Bans Brought by the Liberal\NDP\Bloc Coalition

Today the Liberal/NDP/Bloc coalition government broke the glass on a typical Liberal distraction tool – gun bans. With Canadians reeling from a failed economy, tripling of taxes looming, 1.5M Canadians using foodbanks, hospitals overwhelmed with sick children who can’t even get Tylenol, Chinese interference in elections and of course a terrible showing at the Public Order Emergency Commission, the Liberals needed the media and Canadians in general talking about something other than their failures.

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include:

SKS
    IWI Tavor & X-95
    all AR180 and variants
    Canuck bullpup shotguns
    Crusader Arms
    Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
    JR Carbine
    Kriss Vector
    Ruger PC Carbine
    GSG 16
    GSG 15
    Norinco T97 NSR
    Benelli MR1
    Benelli M4
    all B&T models
    countless others

This amendment has been put forward by the Liberals and they have the votes to add it to Bill C-21. If Bill C-21 passes, and again they do have the votes, these firearms as well as all formerly prohibited firearms will be enshrined in legislation.

Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.

Back in 2020, the Liberals banned over 2000 models and variants of hunting and sporting guns commonly owned and used safely by gun owners across the country. They said gun owners would be compensated for this loss and were welcome to purchase other guns as replacements…now, they’ve come for the rest of them. This is why nobody can trust a word these people say. But hey conspiracy theorists – they’re not “coming for your guns”.

So take notice Canada, yes they are, and it doesn’t matter what they told you yesterday or what they tell you tomorrow.

The CCFR will come forward with a plan and provide more information in the coming days. Please continue to support your organization as we will fight these corrupt political parties (Liberal\NDP\Bloc and of course the Green Party), in every possible way.

Please also watch our website and social media account for more information.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    #### the government and break gun laws
    “One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forcible disarmament of law abiding citizens to render them defenceless against criminals and their own govt is immoral and unjust .........