Page 101 of 174 FirstFirst ... 819193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

The original guns listed on the OIC are f’ed, but so far no one is ruling out grandfathering for the firearms on the new list. It will likely be the same as handguns, just prohibit the new sales/transfers. Although even so they will likely come for them later on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    So true the time is approaching pretty fast when those retarded rivits can come out of all the magazines way I see it is if some of us keep the banned guns what the hell is a few extra charges for unpinned mags gonna mean if you were ever caught with said gun
    " .......... what the hell is a few extra charges for unpinned mags gonna mean ..........." we may find out in due course.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Look.
    They promised years ago that the new 12.x grandfathering clause firearms would never get confiscated. Now here we are.
    All those safe queens MP5's, FAL's, Cetme's, AK's etc that haven't been shot since Nirvana last recorded an album are now effed along with everything else black and cool since then.

Nothing is safe. Nothing.

Do

Not

Comply
    Counselling non compliance which is against forum rules makes me and I dare say others nervous.

Why?

Because this site and others like it are monitored and posts that "put it out there" can easily be interpreted by a very nervous and vindictive LPC government as an excuse to keep turning the screws.

All of us then pay the price for others letting off steam doing things that they may have no intention of following through with themselves.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    So true the time is approaching pretty fast when those retarded rivits can come out of all the magazines way I see it is if some of us keep the banned guns what the hell is a few extra charges for unpinned mags gonna mean if you were ever caught with said gun
    Honestly with Bill C5 that will probably reduce your sentence. Just make sure to have a bag of cocaine in your pocket and a functioning 3 position safety on your AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern5 View Post
    Bull ####. They don’t have the system to manage the inmates they have already.
    Precisely. Now that the banned list has grown to include things as ubiquitous as duck guns (and I'm sorry, my Benelli SBE 2 is a duck gun, not an "assault style weapon"), the number of gun owners directly affected by the various bans is growing astronomically. NR semi rifles, handguns, and now duck guns. Soon enough, every gun owner will have something getting banned. So imagine if every single PAL holder just raised a middle finger and said "come and get them". What are they going to do -- send the nation's 68,000 cops to deal with over 2.5 million pissed off gun owners? Those aren't good odds. And even if it ended with minimal loss of life, where are they going to house 2.5 million people for the duration of their sentences? How could they possibly pay the incarceration costs for that many inmates? How could they keep the economy running when 2.5 million workers suddenly leave the workforce? How could they even run 2.5 million trials?

We've never been so close as we are right now to finally being able to turn the tide. What was needed was an complete overreach on the part of the government, and now we have it. All we need to do is one simple thing, and we all need to do it: DO NOT COMPLY. If we all do that simple thing, this unholy mess unleashed by the Liberals will collapse under its own weight, and the next government we elect will be scrambling to restore the social contract upon which the law is based: a willingness to obey it. Because the moment millions of people hold the law in open contempt, the law effectively ceases to exist or function in any meaningful sense.

This is our time. This is our chance.
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

doh.jpg

There is no stopping the bolder rolling down hill. Sit back and relax. When it hits people will wake up. Resistance is futile. At this point I think its better to not slow the eventuality. Let them do their worst and the masses will sooner be on our side. All you looking for solutions just look so oblivious to what's going on all around you. Better this whole thing plays out without delay. It's your friends and family members who support this action that are the problem. This country got exactly the government it deserves. Facts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Funny I always told the fuds that the Libzis would come after their hand guns and semis eventually... they always laughed and said only my AR would ever be banned... and yet here we are....
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Yeah ok. Go turn your firearms in. I haven't seen most of you "newbs" here in 3 yrs and now you guys show up bitching about how the people who have been hard at work are "toothless" GFY
    dude, I do not say someone was not hardworking at CCFR. I imagine they (or "we" if you like it) did but we all know the result. CCFR lost or either was not able to protect our rights. Why?.. This is another question. I guess even if I have donated x10 times more this might not change it, because there is probably not enough members and/or donations and it is nowhere as powerful as i.e. the US NRA is. Canada population is only about 10% of US - this is probably why? Whatever...
    I hope you get my point. If you think that it is possible to change this situation with CCFR - I'm in. All the CGNers need to be there.
    Also it is not of your business how often I write here. Unlike some others, who was eating turdo free money, taking jabs, obeying all this stupid sh#t and pulling whole society downhill, I work since my 2nd month on stepping on the soil of Canada and more than 15 yrs straight already, generating good amount of tax for Canada and supporting my kids and family. No time for watching pron, reading/writing CGN and playing with collection of guns, sorry.
    I'm happy I'm able to find time for hunting, not even shooting for fun.

So, chill dude. Otherwise with all of this your attitude, GFY.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Wow the Garand is toast too... you Milsurp Fuds should all eat crow for always saying only my AR would be banned.

Here's the list of your guns being banned there Fuddies.

https://firearmrights.ca/wp-content/...1/the-list.pdf

The Liberals should now be referred to as the Libzi(s).
    CCFR

Bingo
    People don't realize how hard it is to speak the truth, to a world full of people that don't realize they are living a lie.
    -Edward Snowden