Page 117 of 174 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

(Mods, please remove if this is not allowed)

In response to recent events as everyone here is aware of, my apparel brand Based and Tradpilled is running a special fundraiser to raise funds. For the following t-shirt and hoodie, all profit will go towards the CCFR legal fund.

T Shirt: https://basedandtradpilled.com/produ...avy-cotton-tee

Hoodie: https://basedandtradpilled.com/produ...ded-sweatshirt

Please allow 2 - 5 business days for your order to be prepared and shipped out. These shirts and hoodies will ship from a Canadian distribution center in Ottawa via Canada Post. Shipping times are 2 - 7 business days.
    Forfeit your arms today and surrender your life tomorrow.

CCFR

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Enough already. You hate CPC. Repeating that 100th time is not going to change my mind. And it is pretty clear we can't change yours (CPC haters).

Everything that is happening to us is preordained because of who we are. If Canadian Alliance did not merge with PCs, we would had had 30 years of liberals. Without your hated Harper.

Somehow those people could put their differences aside, but we can't.
    Actually everything that is happening to us is in commitment to Agenda30 SDG's. Why not accept the truth Stephen Harper is the one signed Canada onto Agenda30 and FIPA. Essentially handing off our sovereignty to foreign policies.

Pierre was in Harper's cabinet when the deal was signed. Do you honestly believe Pierre Poilievre knows nothing about it?...lol

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by I Dont Care About You View Post
    And your solution is ................... to whinge impotently about it? That'll TOTALLY work.
    From the state of gun ownership, hows voting CPC working out?...

CGN Regular
    there is no need for illegal actions or marches or protests. just boycott soft targets. Use your power as a consumer and multiply this with family, business and friends.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...s-act-inquiry/

“Label them as terrorists,” reads a comment in Ms. Freeland’s notes. It is attributed to “Darryl/BMO,” likely Mr. White. Comments attributed “Dave” in her notes – which could reference Royal Bank of Canada’s Dave McKay – echoed that sentiment and added, “seize the assets and impair them.” Meantime, another CEO suggested using the “military at the borders,” according to Ms. Freeland’s notes. The comment is attributed to “Dodig,” likely Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce CEO Victor Dodig

if every gun owner and family and friends moved their money from BMO and CIBC to another bank (even if it participated n these calls), just the concerted action will have the desired effect.

similarly, if you stopped buying from business A, but business B, again -- that is the most powerful weapon
    https://twitter.com/HoffmanTactical/status/1595589127713574912?cxt=HHwWgMC-zfP21aQsAAAA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Many shooters. the ones that are not addicted like me and others have a tendency to let their firearms go to get out of the sport. I have pick up half a dozen NR since the OIC for next to nothing. I am not going anywhere
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    . I am not going anywhere
    Except New Hampshire, right.

Instead of your bling that no one cares about, show us your party memberships or donation receipts to the gun Orgs. What has Caramel done lately, that wasn't just for Caramel... aside from masking up his grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Have you been in prison before?

For a time I had a PM pal who had been and this person was adamant that he'd never go back agin.

Some things are worth fighting for, dying for, and going to prison for but only when no other option is open to us and time has completely run out.

Freedom wise a person would be further ahead to take a second job and donate every penny to the best managed court cases being launched for our cause. Heaven knows there's lots of jobs out there.

At least you'll sleep in your own bed at night and get to hold your wife and kids.
    Yes I have and I have a criminal record bud. So nice try lol. I have no issues going back in the name of a free country. Same reason I served and went overseas.

So don't try and lecture me, you wanna be weak that's on you pal.

Better yet,

Transfer as much as you can (or a good portion) into a mix of real assets such as Silver and Gold (silvergoldbull.ca and Kitco.com for example), as well as transferring some cash into BTC (lowest it's been all year so good time to buy, BTC=BitCoin) using something like crypto.com doing transfers via interact e transfer (usually super quick).
    From there you buy your BTC and can transfer it to a crypto.com defi wallet where you hold your keys and no one can take away/freeze/block it (since it's a defi wallet, defi=decentralized finance) or send it to a hardware wallet like a Ledger wallet (best option for safety).

They also have a Visa debit card with the app so if you want to sell some of it back, or you have some fiat canadian dollars (like i usually do) in your crypto.com wallet app, just load however much you need to your crypto.com Visa debit card as it's free (usually i do about $250 for the week) and your set!
    Last edited by Speedman; 11-25-2022 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    Harper signed Canada to Agenda 2030 SDG's, giving sweeping powers to Trudeau liberals.
    Everything Trudeau is doing to us is in commitment to Agenda 30.

Gun owners are delusional to think Pierre Poilievre is going to save us..
    Enough with negative useless comments

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedman View Post
    Better yet,

Transfer as much as you can (or a good portion) into a mix of real assets such as Silver and Gold (silvergoldbull.ca and Kitco.com for example), as well as transferring some cash into BTC (lowest it's been all year so good time to buy, BTC=BitCoin) using something like crypto.com doing transfers via interact e transfer (usually super quick).
    From there you buy your BTC and can transfer it to a crypto.com defi wallet where you hold your keys and no one can take away/freeze/block it (since it's a defi wallet, defi=decentralized finance) or send it to a hardware wallet like a Ledger wallet (best option for safety).

They also have a Visa debit card with the app so if you want to sell some of it back, or you have some fiat canadian dollars (like i usually do) in your crypto.com wallet app, just load however much you need to your crypto.com Visa debit card as it's free (usually i do about $250 for the week) and your set!
    crypto is the quickest way for pple to lose their money. It is too complicated and too unpredictible for the average joe. It requires high level of technical knowledge and constant vigilance. It has its uses but cannot be an alternative at this point. It too fluctuates in value.

any transition has to be done at its own pace. you cannot mobilize people, most of them unsophisticated investors, and say quickly, lets do this, that, and bam.

my idea of boycotting business, or moving funds from one target institution is better, safe, and fool-proof. No one will lose their savings to a scam if they moved their money from BMO to another major bank, or stops shopping at store X.

In fact, quite likely you can make some money nominally by promotions or savings LOL
    https://twitter.com/HoffmanTactical/status/1595589127713574912?cxt=HHwWgMC-zfP21aQsAAAA