Page 34 of 174 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    They meet the mag capacity requirements so look like they are safe for now.
    That's how I read it at least
    https://www.browning.com/products/sh...magazines.html

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by I Dont Care About You View Post
    While the magazine can come out of an SKS, it is not a detachable magazine. It cannot be loaded and then inserted into the rifle.
    You really think the lab is going to care about that once the legislation is passed?

If takes them a day and an entire mac truck of tools, they will find it 'detachable'.

Quote Originally Posted by Randyb0bandy View Post
    how are you going to take it to a range? wont they just arrest you for bringing it in?
    When was the last time there were any police at a range? They hardly have manpower to deal with break-ins and robberies.
    As for the range staff themselves... when (if) they see you with something they don't like, they will politely (or less politely) ask you out (probably for good), that's all. Last thing they want is a police incident that could lead to them being closed. And that includes an incident that they themselves report.

Last edited by Blanket statement; 12-19-2023 at 09:55 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation, remember band together stay strong and canada has alot of lakes

Fudd semis now included. Remington 742,7400 and 750 models and others gone. Wake up call for them.
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

All we need to do collectively is what most New Zealanders did when this crap came down over there.

Do

Not

Comply

The gov can only go after registered firearms. The compliance rate should be in the single digits if we all just grew a pair. Seeing how many people I considered smart and dialed in got clot shotted I'm not so sure. Damn truckers have more cojones than gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    All we need to do collectively is what most New Zealanders did when this crap came down over there.

Do

Not

Comply

The gov can only go after registered firearms. The compliance rate should be in the single digits if we all just grew a pair. Seeing how many people I considered smart and dialed in got clot shotted I'm not so sure. Damn truckers have more cojones than gun owners.
    Problem is most people who've bought in the last few years the stores have the records

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post

Do

Not

Comply

Right or wrong…there will be lots of noncompliance. The police aren’t going to go around hunting down the SKS in your basement or the SVT40 in your attic.
    I’m reminded of the old WW2 veteran in Vancouver who kept an Stg44 with mags and ammo in a trunk in his attic for over 50 years. His widow found it all after he passed away…
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    By your logic, the founding fathers should've rolled over on their back and let the monarchy #### all over them, this is only going to get worse unless we draw the line in the sand and say no more. Regardless of guns, once all the guns are gone personal freedoms will be next, we will become slaves to government to do and say what they choose/tell us to do, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, and no this isn't grandstanding, this is how my mindset has always been, I'd rather die for something I believe in than live as a mindless sheep.
    ^^^^
    Enough is enough. Time to draw the line.
    Once the firearms are gone they’ll come for your homes , you die you equity goes to the government etc etc .
    There is evil going on is this country and it has to stop.