Page 37 of 174 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Good to know.

Sounds like there will be a sharp increase in new criminals that like such activities soon.
    Huh?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Gun ranges are going to start to hurt. Eventually, it wont be worth keeping a membership just to shoot break action single shots.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    Per usual they left the wording confusing to allow them time to add more to the list.

Right now it will be semi-auto with detachable mags

The next one will be semi-autos that are capable of holding more than 5 rounds
    Semi auto shotguns are limited to 5 rounds already.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynova View Post
    I was very proud to be Canadian when I saw all of those flags being waved across the country for our truckers, now I have to say Idaho looks pretty nice.
    So many illegal South Americans there that the illegal Mexicans are starting to complain. Like here, it’s turning into a schitt hole.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    Time to demand an end to confederation.
    the only way
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

~Edmund Burke

CGN Regular
    I am sure the criminals are shaking in their boots !!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    Yep, I don't think we will ever have another election in this country, let alone a fair one, Trudeau will play dictator for as long as he wants, Canada is passed the point of no return now.

We passed that collective milestone in 2015, when canadians elected a part time drama teacher to lead… canada has been on life support since then.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Regular
    Honestly at this point I'm starting to side with the accelerationists, the faster we go down the drain the faster it'll overflow

Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    Well guys if you want a semi-auto anything now is the time to buy it.

Don’t forget if you buy now, they know you have it. Remember the back door registry through retailers?
    “Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State.”

Heinrich Himmler, SS Reichsführer

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    You are correct, the NDP vote is crucial to our future but we fell out of favour with them as they made the transition to a more urban / leftist party.

Homelessness and affordability are some of the NDP's hot buttons and they also pretend that they stand for the working man. So it would have been harder to ignore our protests (and letters / phone calls to NDP MPs) if over the past few years we had been volunteering with Habitat For Humanity (HFH) and showcasing the skills of the tradesmen in our ranks supporting the community.

Just think, HFH standing with us and placards of "NDP betrays trades volunteers".

Too bad, opportunity is behind us now. Unless you want to count the next round when the Liberals go after the "Fudd" guns. Maybe by then those of you who are left with guns worth protecting will decide that we have everything to gain and nothing to lose if we start reaching out to Canadian society?

Right now protests outside their office would be seen as a nuisance by a bunch of criminals-in-waithing malcontents.
    easier to just talk leftists into voting NDP instead of turdo. Cant count the times I hear from the looney left that they dislike turdo but would never vote tory
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed