Page 85 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6575777879808182838485868788899091929395105 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by VBerg View Post
    1301 is semi-auto.
    My bad, it’s not on there. Or I can’t find it anyway.

M1 Garand you ####ing bastards!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I didn't see the Sulin Tac-12 on the list ?
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapy View Post
    Sad news is if there was an election tomorrow liberals would probably win
    When you cheat and canadians are stupid, you'll always win.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    When you cheat and canadians are stupid, you'll always win.
    This and the liberals definitely cheat and alot of canadians really are stupid....
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Classic_Cool View Post
    The pandemic caused a downturn, which world governments tried to combat with things like QE.

If the Conservatives had been in power, they would have done something similar. It might have taken a slightly different form, but at the end of the day all that money had to come from somewhere. It is what it is.
    Gimme a break! Do you think there’s only one way to implement “QE”?
    The Conservatives did QE in response to the Great Recession. But they actually did a good job. It wasn’t indiscriminate and it didn’t go on and on and on. That’s why they were widely, internationally praised for their policies and practices in response to this severe economic downturn.
    But for Libs and the NDP, endless deficits and massive debt accumulation don’t matter because, er, um, GDP. And you can always raise taxes…
    If you think the Libs don’t want millions of Canadians addicted to “free” government $ then you’re deluded. How many will vote out a party that hands them lots of “free” money? Go do some research. Calculate how much a Syrian “refugee” couple with 3 kids gets per month. Or just an average Canadian family. My personal corporation made $447,000 profit last yr. I paid myself $60,000 out of that sum. And I get $500 per month for my teenage kid. It’s insane and completely stupid.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost6 View Post
    M1 Garand you ####ing bastards!
    SVT-40
    AG42b
    Fav guns of urban gang bangers for sure
    It’s ridiculous…
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Conservatives simply cant support the PP, all you are doing is making sure the liberals get back in by splitting the vote
    PP = Pierre Poilievre, not PPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    SVT-40
    AG42b
    Fav guns of urban gang bangers for sure
    It’s ridiculous…
    You think that these gun bans has anything to do with criminal use of guns. No... they are to disarm the population. Maybe the freedom convoy scared Trudeau and his minions to go FULL RETARD ON LAGO's.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRecordMan View Post
    Has anyone tried to contest the ban based on a charter of rights violation on account of race. From what I understand the OIC specifically exempts indigenous people. That is clearly discrimination based on race. You can't allow one race the right to do something you prevent another. Not to mention there is no way you can justify the use of an AR for traditional hunting. I could have my facts wrong, but I was fairly certain this exemption was in there.
    Many tried. We got a form letter back saying you can't discriminate against white people.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.