Page 149 of 174 FirstFirst ... 129139141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157159169 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Guns are a small part of what's going on, instead of trying to convince the ignorant, or perhaps misinformed, people that have been conditioned to believe that guns are bad of the opposite, we should try to convince people that freedom is not freedumb!

It's quite interesting to hear people in China and Balarus talking about having to use VPN's to get around government censorship of the internet, and calling out for more freedom, while the Canadian govt, with the apparent support of a mostly progressive,woke, left population supporting them, move in the direction of less freedom and more censorship.

Guns are important to us, but it's a loosing argument right now when there are so many other things to find common ground on to push back against the s h i t polls and s h i t politicians that exploit them.
    I'm pretty sure these are not the glory days of being a police officer, the defund the police chants and "what do we want..... dead cops" cries from BLM, and all the negative s h i t thrown at them does not boost morale and fill the ranks with eager new recruits.

All of the key institutions of our society are under attack, even science is loosing credibility as people slowly realize it sold out to the highest bidder..... our society is in extreme peril and instead of talking about how to fix it or focusing on how AI is going to effect things in the extremely near future..... we are engaged in a shell game and some people think they have a chance of winning the prize.

Losing*

But yes, great posts I largely agree with your sentiments.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    You obviously haven't run into the new batch of recruits then.
    Zero humanity.
    Just mindless goons, following orders, excited for the prospect of getting to use their well honed bullying skills.
    Glorified enforcement squads.
    And the good ones that do apply get run off because humanists need not apply.
    You need an example? Ottawa.
    Anyone involved in that fiasco isn't the kind of police force I want looking after us.
    Maybe you misunderstood my point.

I'm saying specifically that the police force is largely a reflection of the population, which mostly dislikes the idea of civilian gun ownership. There is ZERO doubt that they will gladly go door to door confiscating your property, as long as their budgets are padded to allow for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    You obviously haven't run into the new batch of recruits then.
    Zero humanity.
    Just mindless goons, following orders, excited for the prospect of getting to use their well honed bullying skills.
    Glorified enforcement squads.
    And the good ones that do apply get run off because humanists need not apply.
    You need an example? Ottawa.
    Anyone involved in that fiasco isn't the kind of police force I want looking after us.
    What makes you say this? What interactions have you had?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by murph83 View Post
    These gun bans are part of the bigger agenda! Cmon' folks..its plain as day and in the open now! The blatant attack on society as we know it is going full steam ahead!
    The sheep are being bowled over with a massive and sudden lightning bolt out of hell, and don' understand why. Those that chose to ignore all the signs will make the rest of us all pay a very heavy toll.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Throwing rocks at armored vehicles full of #######s just salivating over beating your ass with a stick, isn't fighting back.
    In the third world countries they do an effective job with improvised explosive devices.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN frequent flyer
    I joined the firearms community in fall of 2019 and ever since, it has been downhill

Fall 2019 - RCMP printer issue, issuing license card took a long time
    May 2020 - OIC, bye bye AR's
    Summer 2020 - 8-10 weeks to process restricted transfer
    RCMP comes out and officially says, need registration in hand before taking restricted to gun range
    ATT conditions reduced from 6 to 2 items
    New process for non-restricted firearms (registry, not a registry)
    Handgun ban

Now soon to be semi-auto centre fire ban, if it passes, the market and selection will shrink even more.

I got no love for levers and pumps.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    In the third world countries they do an effective job with improvised explosive devices.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
    Not much of a will to be aggressive against a fellow Canadian.

Especially when they could be your father or son.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure these are not the glory days of being a police officer, the defund the police chants and "what do we want..... dead cops" cries from BLM, and all the negative s h i t thrown at them does not boost morale and fill the ranks with eager new recruits.

All of the key institutions of our society are under attack, even science is loosing credibility as people slowly realize it sold out to the highest bidder..... our society is in extreme peril and instead of talking about how to fix it or focusing on how AI is going to effect things in the extremely near future..... we are engaged in a shell game and some people think they have a chance of winning the prize.
    New documents just released by the CCFR shows exactly how the LPC views anyone with LE or Mil xp.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    The closest I'll agree with is that some with rigid views do attach themselves to the CPC which I find odd. The CPC has rebuffed them and, believe it or not, come into the 21st century. I could describe room to debate within a party a virtue (don't people get to express their views?) which is more than I can say for the lockstep-or-you're out Liberals. And besides, those radicals have probably all drifted over to that CPC vote vacuum Bernier group.

What I do agree with you on 100% is that I would vote outside my party of choice (NDP or Green even) if it had a chance removing that stain in charge of the current Liberal party.

Great having a civilized debate on this....a rare treat!!
    Yes, you’re quite right. The leadership in the party seems to have recognized that this stuff is election poison AND yes, many of those folks went over to the PPC. But, again, some are still here with me under the blue tent…and that’s fine. We can vote together to reverse…perhaps…part of this.

There are many things about Pierre P. that I don’t care for. And here zero doubt that I’m voting for his party in the next election.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Guys, i just got this notification on YouTube (Google):

https://blog.google/intl/en-ca/compa...youtube-yours/

"In its current form, Bill C-11 would require YouTube to manipulate these systems, and surface content according to the CRTC’s priorities, rather than the interests of Canadian users. Put into practice, this means that when viewers come to the YouTube homepage, they’re served content that a Canadian Government regulator has prioritized, rather than content they are interested in."

Wtf is going on man, are they just trying to push as much sneaky #### at the same time???