Page 61 of 174 FirstFirst ... 415153545556575859606162636465666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Regular
    So, what happens to the banned guns?
    Safe queens forever? Fml
    Panic sell time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    So, what happens to the banned guns?
    Safe queens forever? Fml
    Panic sell time?
    Civil disobedience. I no longer give a fiddler's fart what this insane government says or does. We no longer are speaking the same language.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by I Dont Care About You View Post
    While the magazine can come out of an SKS, it is not a detachable magazine. It cannot be loaded and then inserted into the rifle.

Those transfer reference numbers do not correlate to any firearm, in fact they do not even guarantee that a transfer occurred or that the transfer was for only one firearm. Thus that transfer number is useless to prove someone purchased a specific firearm.
    thank you for clarifying.

This was inevitable. At least the PPC got enough votes to put Trudeau back in power.
    "I don't see how we could be stupider here in the West (Western World) if we actually took courses in stupidity and tried as hard as we could." Jordan Peterson

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    What have the gun orgs done for us? This is a serious question. After being donated hundreds of thousands of dollars what have they actually done?
    Nothing. There is a 'project' in the works in terms of the action against the May 2020 OiC, but nothing of note has been truly accomplished.

On the other hand, what they have done is discourage people from filing the s74 hearings for the "not a revocation" that would 100% have had a much more immediate and arguably more positive ROI. I filed, costs all in besides time was maybe a few $ of paper and the filing fee. If that. Might have bought a binder as well. It's not too late to file though, so have at er.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Reason View Post
    This was inevitable. At least the PPC got enough votes to put Trudeau back in power.
    Yep.
    We had two totally winnable elections.
    But, we "divided & conquered" ourselves. The Libs just sat back and watched.
    But congrats on sticking to your "principles" folks! Now shut up & hand in your guns...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

BANNED
    Conservatives shifting the blame around is hilarious. Maybe we should've picked better leaders than Scheer and O'Toole if vote splitting was going to be an issue. Take the guns, it's not as if those two losers would've done anything for you.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Histerical nonsense.

Just ask any of the millions of canadians who smoked pot on the regular and never saw the inside of a jail cell.

Mark emery spent years smoking marijuana on the front lawn of parliament and couldnt find a cop to arrest. The president of the old unlicensed firearm owner association has similar stories.

Quit the fear mongering. People dont go to jail for paper crimes.

Yeah, they didn't give Bruce Montague a hard time at all... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Yep.
    We had two totally winnable elections.
    But, we "divided & conquered" ourselves. The Libs just sat back and watched.
    But congrats on sticking to your "principles" folks! Now shut up & hand in your guns...
    the ppc did not steal enough seat that were given to ndp or liberals for having the cpc elected. do not fool yourself about it.

1/3 of the voters did not went to vote ...

Sure hope they're wrong about the M4 being on the ban list. That was my very first firearm, a gift from my wife no less. I love that thing!