Page 65 of 174 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616263646566676869707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I’m an immigrant from a 3rd world country. When I moved to Canada back in the mid 2000s, Canada was truly the greatest country in the world.

Today, I’m trying to LEAVE. This country is absolutely nothing like it was back then. Over the years I’ve paid millions of $’s in taxes, I got SCAMMED.
    Leaving is not the answer.

Canada is still a great country with a lot of great people.

Stay and fight to remove the media whores that write the daily scripts.

Stay and fight to remove the rogue puppet WEF "government".

There are no more places to run.

Time to make a stand.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    There are at least a couple of million of us.

Think of the "sniper behind every blade of grass".

I like our odds against these pussies hiding behind security.
    The security they're hiding behind are a lot more willing to use violence to collect their (taxpayer provided) paycheck, then the gun owners of Canada are to use violence to keep their rights.

This is why we have lost our rights.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wonder when armalytics will update and reveal this list in its entirety?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    Excellent.............. worth repeating for those that only chime in and don't read whole thread.

We need to fight like all these other groups and our numbers are significantly greater....orders of magnitude.

Are we going to let a couple of Liberal/NDP WEF puppet "leaders" do whatever they want unopposed?

Trudeau should be in court and tried for treason and genocide, not to mention general corruption.

Anyone that accepts this globalist garbage does not deserve to live in a free country.
    I see one major issue with what he is saying:

Marijuana was illegal for 80 years. Millions of Canadians smoked it openly, including having protests on parliament hill. Marijuana is now legal.
    Prostitution was illegal for 100 years. Prostitutes could be seen on street corners in every major city and openly defied police. Prostitution is now legal.
    Sodomy used to be illegal since confederation. Both hetero and gay couples did what they wanted, and cared not for what the law said. Sodomy is now legal.
    Segregation used to be legal. People of 'colour' openly and bravely sat in 'whites only' areas, in courageous civil disobedience. Segregation has now been struck down as unconstition.
    These are all causes that were championed by the progressive left. The same progressive left that wants our guns taken away. The same progressive left that enjoys the support of the majority of Canadians.

We're not the same as people who wanted to legalize marijuana or prostitution. If anything I'd say we're more like the people who wanted to KEEP marijuana and prostitution illegal...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    I wonder when armalytics will update and reveal this list in its entirety?
    I would think the FRTs won't be updated until after C21 passes into law.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by teltec01 View Post
    The Turd and his Liberal NDP coalition has completely destroyed Canada.
    Not yet.

He is in the process of destroying himself and the leftists that support him.

He is a greater imbecile than I ever thought possible.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

Quote Originally Posted by chavacano View Post
    First the they use OIC then they use the Emergencies Act. This shows us that this current dictatorial trudeau regime is up to something again in the future. I won’t be surprise if they use the emergencies act again to force us legal gun owners to surrender the firearms that they would put on the prohibition list.
    They cannot afford another bank run.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    I've been a legal, law abiding citizen my entire life. Because I respect the rule of law.
    But over night, through no action of my own except the folly of believing in the system, I've now become a criminal, in possession of criminal goods.

I, we, are not the criminals here.
    The bureaucrats that are robbing us blind and marching us all to some dystopian future, are.
    Because with the way things are going, my imaginings, my education in human history, for where this madness all ends, for my kids, for yours, is a very bleak future I'm not too keen on sitting idly by for.
    When is enough going to be enough?

Edit: and just for the Leo's reading this and wondering what I'm getting at:

draconian, sweeping changes like this to the rule of law, aren't affecting the criminal element, who already don't respect law or law enforcement.

It's affecting the people you swore to protect. People who, like me, once believed that rational laws kept the savagery of the human animal and anarchy at bay.

It's eroding the average, law abiding Canadians respect for the rule of law, because they are witnessing inexplicable changes in rational to what it means to be a criminal in this country.

That has some pretty dire consequences for your job in the future. To what you're going to be asked to enforce.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering whether that fact bothers some of you at all?
    Well said.

Are you ready for bolt ,lever and pump actions models?
    concealed carry will save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Liberals Ban Semi-Automatic Firearms

Liberals also propose to ban 3D-printed firearms by outlawing possession of “computer data that pertain to a firearm” … “that are capable of being used with a 3D printer, metal milling machine or similar computer system…”

Where did this info come from?
    Banning the files used to "create" firearms would ban the commercial production of firearms in Canada, as well as banning Canadian citizens from bringing to life new firearms platforms or versions of platforms already existing other than as a thought or idea. Put aside the attack on law abiding citizens that bill C-21 constitutes and think about the damage an amendment like that would cause.
    Not being able to turn an idea into a CAD drawing or the likes would definitely seem to be flirting with thought control. Although people more educated than me may disagree.
    Kids who hunt, fish and trap don't mug little old ladies

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Your gonna get taxes up the ass if you cashed your RRSP
    You really believe your RRSP is going to be worth anything in a few years?

Inflation and Taxes!