Page 80 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6070727374757677787980818283848586878890100 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

My question/concern is, since there is no official registry, and the original is "supposedly deleted" (yes, I'm aware of evidence to the contrary) how do the expect to collect everything? Back to the honor system of the original registry hoping everyone will obediently comply? When will the shops be required to supply their records to the government for sorting? (Will they tell us if the are?) I've bought and sold a fair bit on this list... Should I expect a no knock visit some night in the future because I say I no longer have something that an old "record" they received says I have?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by qcdude View Post
    do you believe they won't come for the rest of semi-auto next, like in Australia?
    Did you read what I wrote at the end of my message?

Personally, I wish they'd do an all out ban on all semi-autos to make it very clear to the average firearms user that the purpose of these prohibitions is not public safety but an attack on the firearms culture/heritage of Canada. The way they're doing this by progressive bans is the classic slow boil to lull us into complacency.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    M1 Garand and SVT-40 on the list along with Eryx missile launcher and Anti-tank guns
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stickhunter View Post
    doing this by progressive bans is the classic slow boil to lull us into complacency
    Nothing slow about this boil. For the last 2 years its been an almost weekly blast of bans or law changes. I wish this was a slow boil. We are at a full rolling boil baby.

Uber Super GunNutz DANCESWITHEMPTIES's Avatar
    If they're there long enough their coming after everything. This doesn't have an ending. Their agenda is a complete ending of private firearm ownership, for the exception of a few elites & any faction under complete federal control. The direction their program goes after that is questionable, but probably predictable. This plan has been in place for a long time & now that we have the most corrupt government in power, we will see the outcome in our lifetime. This isn't tinfoil stuff. They made it public a long time ago. The direction of kanadian policy has not been made internally for some time. Foreign influence is anchored in this present system. I believe everything that has gone on over the last few years is just the litmus test they used to see how fast they could push their polices through. I feel sorry for the next few generations who get to feel the full effect of this experiment.
    The key to accuracy is to shoot first & call whatever you hit the target...

If you are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made by prolonging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by racer111 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, but if it isn't made by H&K, it ain't sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    M1 Garand and SVT-40 on the list along with Eryx missile launcher and Anti-tank guns
    OK that's just crazy
    Madness!!

My Eryx definitely does not have a 5-round detachable mag
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    Nothing slow about this boil. For the last 2 years its been an almost weekly blast of bans or law changes. I wish this was a slow boil. We are at a full rolling boil baby.
    And even NDP voters are waking up now. Libs may have shot themselves in the foot with this.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Look at the list...pretty much every semi auto Benelli ever made is on the list...

FUDDS...this effects you too!!!

They will NOT stop. Ever. Next is your double barrels and long range "sniper rifles".
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Did any one see beretta 1301 on list?