Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 154164166167168169170171172173174
Results 1,731 to 1,738 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

BANNED
    Polievre throws crumbs at the crowd, gun owners celebrate modern day slavery as a win....

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    If you knew nothing about Canadian politics before coming here (likely) and got the chance to come here from where ever and whatever wasn't going so well so you needed to go somewhere else....

(thanks to Trudeau/Liberals)..........

then came here and got things you didn't have before given to you

(get immediate loans, benefits etc) ........

Why would you and your family not support Trudeau and the Liberals when you can vote??

The Liberals don't care about the other details like impact on housing, jobs, society etc.

They just want votes and voters. If they need to be imported, there is a bumper crop of them waiting.
    immigration is an economy gamble and money maker for some thus the reason.

CGN Regular
    "Mendicino said work toward a new solution to keep assault-style weapons off Canada's streets is underway."

Quote Originally Posted by GARY56 View Post
    "Mendicino said work toward a new solution to keep assault-style weapons off Canada's streets is underway."
    It's just funny the same language these liberals use whether in US or Canada...in Mendicino's case, I don't think he even knows what he is talking about...he was asked once that I saw about what does it mean these are "on the streets". He just evaded the question. I swear these guys are just working off the same global anti-gun terminology playbook. Words once used to mean something - now, despite being in 2023, I think the populace is dumber than they were, say 50 years ago. People can't make cogent arguments anymore and maybe it's the Twitter limited character buzzwords trend, but honestly, the fact that the general citizenry simply accept what the government is telling them without question is truly an indictment of how backwards we have drifted.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Wait, just to be clear, does this have anything to do with NR's that were all sudden Prohibited b4, like VZ /m305 etc? ..or just the latest BS with most semi & SKS..?
    what is gone is gone, what is not will be next: just a matter of time ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    It's just funny the same language these liberals use whether in US or Canada...in Mendicino's case, I don't think he even knows what he is talking about...he was asked once that I saw about what does it mean these are "on the streets". He just evaded the question. I swear these guys are just working off the same global anti-gun terminology playbook. Words once used to mean something - now, despite being in 2023, I think the populace is dumber than they were, say 50 years ago. People can't make cogent arguments anymore and maybe it's the Twitter limited character buzzwords trend, but honestly, the fact that the general citizenry simply accept what the government is telling them without question is truly an indictment of how backwards we have drifted.
    I was wondering myself when a journalist would ask him what "off the streets" meant, still waiting. Trudeau and Mendicino are so out of touch with reality they actually believe that banning guns will reduce crime or its too disarm Canadians that for the majority despise the man child. But the obvious reason is for the urban vote, most of the Liberal caucus is from urban areas so it's in their best interest to push for gun control even though most urbanites wouldn't know the difference between a Remington typewriter and a Remington shotgun, all they hear is gun control and that's good in their eyes. Trudeau divides urban and rural Canadians because he knows most of the votes to win an election are in urban Canada. I predict the Libs will lose even more of the rural vote come next election.
    Last edited by Undergiver; 02-05-2023 at 12:49 PM.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    double post
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    I was wondering myself when a journalist would ask him what "off the streets" meant, still waiting. Trudeau and Mendicino are so out of touch with reality they actually believe that banning guns will reduce crime or its too disarm Canadians that for the majority despise the man child. But the obvious reason is for the urban vote, most of the Liberal caucus is from urban areas so it's in their best interest to push for gun control even though most urbanites wouldn't know the difference between a Remington typewriter and a Remington shotgun, all they hear is gun control and that's good in their eyes. Trudeau divides urban and rural Canadians because he knows most of the votes to win an election are in urban Canada. I predict the Libs will lose even more of the rural vote come next election.
    Trudeau is bleeding votes in Quebec, Rural Ontario and the Maritimes. If this holds he looses the election with a Conservative Majority. We can only hope. The local NDP MP is in trouble with Singh supporting Trudeau and C21.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them