Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gauging interest on Boker Advent Calender Knife Kit

Gauging interest on Boker Advent Calender Knife Kit

The listing is up, we have been assured these will arrive in time to get to customer before December 1st 2022.
    Get them, here:

https://marstar.ca/product/boker-advent-calendar-2022/

The Boker Plus Advent Calendar contains a complete kit for a high quality and fully functional pocket knife, which is already waiting quite impatiently for its assembly. The kit (with a total value of $180.00USD) includes, in addition to a total of three different blades, several handle scales, bolsters, useful tools and small surprises, the opportunity to assemble your own individual pocket knife. The completed Boker Plus pocket knife is sure to become a real highlight in any knife collection and the perfect gift for any knife fan. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions. Limited quantity available.

Unfortunately, we do not have any pic of the assembled knife since there are 2 different blades, 3 different handles, various bolsters, clips and tools as well as a few small surprises included in the kit.
    Last edited by MarstarCanada; 10-20-2022 at 09:26 AM.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

I’d be up for one of those!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Thats a cool idea! I can't afford it after all the handguns I bought this year though... (including one from y'all! thanks!)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    Gauging interest on Boker Advent Calender Knife Kit
    Price would be ~160$

What do you all think?

Unfortunately, we do not have any pic of the assembled knife since there are 2 different blades, 3 different handles, various bolsters, clips and tools as well as a few small surprises included in the kit.
    Just like Bits And Bites….Every Handful’s a Whole New Ballgame. Don’t know what you’re getting till ya got it.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

I'd be interested in a couple as gifts depending shipping costs as sometimes I find your shipping costs a little high. For example to ship a Earmor M31 Headset cover (A-TACS-IX) × 1 to BC the cheapest option is $28.91 or a $4.00 1911 Hammer Strut Pin is $24.71. Another consideration is to ensure that I would be able to receive these by mid November so I can make sure I can gift them before December 1st.

I'm interested

Looks like this year's model has a thumb stud and pocket clip. I'm interested.

I would be interested in one. Neat idea. Next year maybe an advent carbine?
    C.

The listing is up, we have been assured these will arrive in time to get to customer before December 1st 2022.
    Get them, here:

https://marstar.ca/product/boker-advent-calendar-2022/
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    I find your shipping costs a little high. For example to ship a Earmor M31 Headset cover (A-TACS-IX) × 1 to BC the cheapest option is $28.91 or a $4.00 1911 Hammer Strut Pin is $24.71. Another consideration is to ensure that I would be able to receive these by mid November so I can make sure I can gift them before December 1st.
    We are aware of this issue and are currently modifying the shipping calculator to be more accurate. If ever you see a shipping charge at checkout that seems high please let us know so we can double check the rates for you and modify them if possible.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast