Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whoever Said that money Can't buy happiness hasn't seen Irunguns Black Fridays Deals

Hi Jay
    please check out and choose the "IRUNGUNS will provide exact package dimensions" and we will look into the shipping quote for you.
    Name:  Shipping method.JPG
Views: 385
Size:  55.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I just went to order 25 mags & shipping was $88.38

So I didn't order... I know shipping isn't cheap, but that shipping charge seems out to lunch to me.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So if you check out and receive the shipping quote afterwards and still don't agree with it, can you cancel the order without penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    So if you check out and receive the shipping quote afterwards and still don't agree with it, can you cancel the order without penalty?
    We have an Api with Canada post, the rates are calculated thru there automated system. Sometimes we can provide a better rate if we manually process these.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    $16.49 estimate when I did that, thank you IRUNGUNS order for 25 mags in!

Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

The email made me super depressed...

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    The email made me super depressed...
    I got super excited by that BF email when I saw it. Then I remembered I’m in communist Canada and depression set in. Damn.
    You can't fix stupid.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hi Jay
    please check out and choose the "IRUNGUNS will provide exact package dimensions" and we will look into the shipping quote for you.
    Name:  Shipping method.JPG
Views: 385
Size:  55.8 KB
    Sorry to be a pest, but...

Is this correct? $41.77 for shipping? Way different than the quote you got @ $13.11...

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 2.28.08 PM copy.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  48.8 KB
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Sorry if there was any confusion, the example we listed was to outline that we can box up and try to provide a better shipping quote than the computer generated API, that Canada post provides when you allow Irunguns to enter manual shipping dimensions.

the box for your order is a 16x12x4 with a weight of 8.8 lbs, if you go to Canada post web page and enter the dimensions and weight we listed, you can see that the rate is the same as what we offered in your order. Let me know if this clears things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Sorry to be a pest, but...

Is this correct? $41.77 for shipping? Way different than the quote you got @ $13.11...

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 2.28.08 PM copy.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  48.8 KB

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Sorry if there was any confusion, the example we listed was to outline that we can box up and try to provide a better shipping quote than the computer generated API, that Canada post provides when you allow Irunguns to enter manual shipping dimensions.

the box for your order is a 16x12x4 with a weight of 8.8 lbs, if you go to Canada post web page and enter the dimensions and weight we listed, you can see that the rate is the same as what we offered in your order. Let me know if this clears things up.
    Order placed. Shipping & GST just paid.

Thank you for taking the time to explain & for getting the price of shipping cut in half, much appreciated.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

How do you pay for shipping g and get after?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast