Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Type 81 Special Edition -FINAL SHIPMENT-

CGN frequent flyer
    I think that someone would want to be the body on that one.

Lmao where is my tracking? 3 weeks now no number

I ordered a folder on November 24 and it arrived on December 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dyeman123 View Post
    Lmao where is my tracking? 3 weeks now no number

Seriously, chill the f out with your posts. You sound like a child, multiple posts on this forum over an order that wasn't even that long ago. I ordered 2 guns from TI and they both took about 2-3 weeks.

With the labour shortage in every industry, including Canada Post, it's expected things will take longer.

Just email them and stop crying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R0yale View Post
    Seriously, chill the f out with your posts. You sound like a child, multiple posts on this forum over an order that wasn't even that long ago. I ordered 2 guns from TI and they both took about 2-3 weeks.

With the labour shortage in every industry, including Canada Post, it's expected things will take longer.

seriously, i think you are the one that should chill out. he was joking thats what lmao means. you behaving like this in your 4th post, i think you know your way around and been here before.

Keep crying my man

Same thing for me. Was given a few options. Ordered within hours of the release as well Nov 23rd and was told they did not receive the right item from the manufacturer 2 weeks later. Definitely frustrating as initially I was sent the wrong customers tracking info who received theirs in BC Dec 1st or 2nd, while mine didn’t make it from Calgary to Edmonton and was stuck on electronic info received for the 2 weeks.

Their staff is accommodating and nothing against TI but definitely a ####ty situation and timing

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingLion View Post
    Lol, it looks like the reason for the delay showed up--at least for me. Maybe other customers also received the same email?

I got an email this morning saying that the manufacturer shipped them the wrong number of Type 81 SE OR Fixed Stock rifles and that they're all out of stock.

This is weird because I placed an order hours after it was announced and received my transfer notice the very next day...so either the number of OR fixed stock rifles that were sent were laughably low or orders weren't fulfilled in the order they were received (or maybe my order was prepared but was given to someone else for some reason or another).
    The OR Fixed Stock version was also on the website for a few more days before mysteriously disappearing too so that meant people were still able to order them up til they realized what happened and pulled it.

In the email, they provided some alternative solutions that I'm not too happy about. I specifically ordered for the OR so I didn't have to deal with the install myself, and I chose fixed because I prefer it over the folding stock.
    I'll see what they have to say to my response

EDIT:
    Admittedly, this post was fueled by a knee-jerk upset reaction on my part, and for that I do apologize

The staff at TI reached out and were able to resolve the issue quickly. It's unfortunate that the manufacturer mix-up soured my experience on a first time purchase but they handled the situation really well and turned things around for me. Thanks again

Stop Chinese tactics. You bring decent product at decent price. There's no need to lie about last shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    seriously, i think you are the one that should chill out. he was joking thats what lmao means. you behaving like this in your 4th post, i think you know your way around and been here before.
    I don't give a rats bum how many posts I have.

If I see someone wasting 4 posts on an order from Nov 24, I'll call it out.

Let's be real here, I've ordered from FOC and they legit took 4 weeks to ship out my gun even after I gave them my transfer confirmation. Even then I thought they did great given the volumes of gun sales these days.

Posting multiple times "where's my tracking" on an order exactly 2 weeks ago is silly, and I don't even work for TI .

Edited*
    Last edited by R0yale; 12-10-2022 at 07:19 AM. Reason: sound less edgy because people are too sensitive

Super GunNutz
    I don't give a rats bum how many posts I have.

If I see someone wasting 4 posts on an order from Nov 24, I'll call it out.

Let's be real here, I've ordered from FOC and they legit took 4 weeks to ship out my gun even after I gave them my transfer confirmation. Even then I thought they did great given the volumes of gun sales these days.

Posting multiple times "where's my tracking" on an order exactly 2 weeks ago is silly, and I don't even work for TI .

Edited*
    sorry newbie,but taking 2 weeks,let alone 3 weeks to ship out a paid order is unacceptable customer service in this day and age,if a business can't ship out orders with a day or two,they need to hire more people,that simple,if what they sold isn't in stock and they notified buyers when items were bought,that's a different story,