Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Type 81 Special Edition -FINAL SHIPMENT-

So legally I can continue to take my Restricted semi Rifle to the range? But my non restricted newly prohibited rifle will need to be locked up in a safe that i may or may not have because it was a non restricted and didn't require one.
    Are restricted rifles in the same boat as handguns and are being grandfathered for your lifetime or something completely different?

Lol what ? As of now the rifles affected by the 2020 OIC are prohibited and can not leave your safe or used at the range.

Only handguns which have had transfers/ sale and purchases frozen indefinitely can still be legally used per restricted laws to and from the range.

All these proposed semi autos NR and Restricted amended into c21 Tuesday no one knows. Might be confiscation, might be part of the 2020 oic buy back. Might also be grandfathered with use or grandfathered without use and have to be locked in your safe.

C21 is not law yet so none of these guns are prohibited as of today.

Deleted
    Last edited by 1stGen; 11-29-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Thank you I know its a bit confusing...not everyone had a safe to store non restricted that are now prohibited so I guess they are criminals now?
    I will check the list myself as I purchased a Ps90 during this gong show that's a restricted and was curious if they were adding rifles like that to the list of prohibited?
    My other ramblings were in regards to buddys that had semi's that were non restricted with trigger locks that were legal at the time but still don't own safes.
    Kind of puts them in a situation.
    Thank you for answering my questions 870.

Removed
    Last edited by 2500EXPRESS; 11-25-2022 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McClure View Post
    Thank you I know its a bit confusing...not everyone had a safe to store non restricted that are now prohibited so I guess they are criminals now?
    I will check the list myself as I purchased a Ps90 during this gong show that's a restricted and was curious if they were adding rifles like that to the list of prohibited?
    My other ramblings were in regards to buddys that had semi's that were non restricted with trigger locks that were legal at the time but still don't own safes.
    Kind of puts them in a situation.
    Thank you for answering my questions 870.
    Sadly my friend this is gonna be the killing blow because "Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines" !! So definitely PS90 gets the axe. I also recently spent a lot on semi-auto's

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    Lol what ? As of now the rifles affected by the 2020 OIC are prohibited and can not leave your safe or used at the range.

Only handguns which have had transfers/ sale and purchases frozen indefinitely can still be legally used per restricted laws to and from the range.

All these proposed semi autos NR and Restricted amended into c21 Tuesday no one knows. Might be confiscation, might be part of the 2020 oic buy back. Might also be grandfathered with use or grandfathered without use and have to be locked in your safe.

C21 is not law yet so none of these guns are prohibited as of today.
    im not quite caught up. so are the list of non restricted guns on the amendments has to be locked up?

Stop complying, thats the main problem, what are we afraid of? Thats why they disarming us, cuz the waldo tall boy doesnt trust us...
    Meantime we all follow this useless laws, the criminals walk free with better stuff than the LEOs and the MIL... i come from Mexico, the bad guys have better gear than the good guys, stop acting like a bunch of babies and go and earn your rights

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    im not quite caught up. so are the list of non restricted guns on the amendments has to be locked up?
    It's not law yet, so currently no. As for the future, no one has clarified that yet but they are going to be prohibited. That pretty much means they will have to stay locked up
    Arte et Marte

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minilic View Post
    Stop complying, thats the main problem, what are we afraid of? Thats why they disarming us, cuz the waldo tall boy doesnt trust us...
    Meantime we all follow this useless laws, the criminals walk free with better stuff than the LEOs and the MIL... i come from Mexico, the bad guys have better gear than the good guys, stop acting like a bunch of babies and go and earn your rights
    but we re not bad guys or criminals ... we re only criminals with paper you see how subtle it is ...