SOLD OUT: Type 81 Special Edition -FINAL SHIPMENT-

SKS on the list along with M1 Garand's, SVT-40's and Bolt action Mausers. I'm surprised 303 Lee Enfields are not on there.

Is there any exemption for Indigenous ? I heard a lot of first nations people use the SKS for hunting ?

I live North now in the 49th state(most of the year) so been lacking on Cdn news that I should've been following could have saved $4k on a soon to be swiss paperweight !! But after seeing your post been reading new amendments to C-21...And WOW it really seems they are coming after everything even bolt action mausers lol,they want to completely disarm the entire country , Bill C-21 also now will prohibit ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.These animals are sick absolutely despicable human beings ... A corrupt woke coalition of freedom hating authoritarians with no morals !!
:ar15:

I live North now in the 49th state(most of the year) so been lacking on Cdn news that I should've been following could have saved $4k on a soon to be swiss paperweight !! But after seeing your post been reading new amendments to C-21...And WOW it really seems they are coming after everything even bolt action mausers lol,they want to completely disarm the entire country , Bill C-21 also now will prohibit ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.These animals are sick absolutely despicable human beings ... A corrupt woke coalition of freedom hating authoritarians with no morals !!
:ar15:

Yeah but they it's to save lives and the media never questions them on how it will do that ?

Yeah but they it's to save lives and the media never questions them on how it will do that ?

Ya cause trudy greased the wheels he basically bribed/paid off the mainstream media $600 million to report in favor of him ,Canada’s new state sponsored media slimy and corrupt just how the libs like it !!

I’m curious why they added sks in there if it magazine is attached. It’s not more dangerous than any other semi auto rifle with centre fire and an attached mag. It seems the only difference is that the sks was used in some recent high profile crime. But that doesn’t make the sks somehow special enough to earn a ban while others just like it won’t. The logic seems to be “if it’s used in a high profile crime, then ban. “

I’m curious why they added sks in there if it magazine is attached. It’s not more dangerous than any other semi auto rifle with centre fire and an attached mag. It seems the only difference is that the sks was used in some recent high profile crime. But that doesn’t make the sks somehow special enough to earn a ban while others just like it won’t. The logic seems to be “if it’s used in a high profile crime, then ban. “

belt feds and rimfires are on the list, they dont give a crap

So legally I can continue to take my Restricted semi Rifle to the range? But my non restricted newly prohibited rifle will need to be locked up in a safe that i may or may not have because it was a non restricted and didn't require one.
Are restricted rifles in the same boat as handguns and are being grandfathered for your lifetime or something completely different?

Lol what ? As of now the rifles affected by the 2020 OIC are prohibited and can not leave your safe or used at the range.

Only handguns which have had transfers/ sale and purchases frozen indefinitely can still be legally used per restricted laws to and from the range.

All these proposed semi autos NR and Restricted amended into c21 Tuesday no one knows. Might be confiscation, might be part of the 2020 oic buy back. Might also be grandfathered with use or grandfathered without use and have to be locked in your safe.

C21 is not law yet so none of these guns are prohibited as of today.

Thank you I know its a bit confusing...not everyone had a safe to store non restricted that are now prohibited so I guess they are criminals now?
I will check the list myself as I purchased a Ps90 during this gong show that's a restricted and was curious if they were adding rifles like that to the list of prohibited?
My other ramblings were in regards to buddys that had semi's that were non restricted with trigger locks that were legal at the time but still don't own safes.
Kind of puts them in a situation.
Thank you for answering my questions 870.

Thank you I know its a bit confusing...not everyone had a safe to store non restricted that are now prohibited so I guess they are criminals now?
I will check the list myself as I purchased a Ps90 during this gong show that's a restricted and was curious if they were adding rifles like that to the list of prohibited?
My other ramblings were in regards to buddys that had semi's that were non restricted with trigger locks that were legal at the time but still don't own safes.
Kind of puts them in a situation.
Thank you for answering my questions 870.

Sadly my friend this is gonna be the killing blow because "Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines" !! So definitely PS90 gets the axe. I also recently spent a lot on semi-auto's :(

Lol what ? As of now the rifles affected by the 2020 OIC are prohibited and can not leave your safe or used at the range.

Only handguns which have had transfers/ sale and purchases frozen indefinitely can still be legally used per restricted laws to and from the range.

All these proposed semi autos NR and Restricted amended into c21 Tuesday no one knows. Might be confiscation, might be part of the 2020 oic buy back. Might also be grandfathered with use or grandfathered without use and have to be locked in your safe.

C21 is not law yet so none of these guns are prohibited as of today.

im not quite caught up. so are the list of non restricted guns on the amendments has to be locked up?

Stop complying, thats the main problem, what are we afraid of? Thats why they disarming us, cuz the waldo tall boy doesnt trust us...
Meantime we all follow this useless laws, the criminals walk free with better stuff than the LEOs and the MIL... i come from Mexico, the bad guys have better gear than the good guys, stop acting like a bunch of babies and go and earn your rights

Stop complying, thats the main problem, what are we afraid of? Thats why they disarming us, cuz the waldo tall boy doesnt trust us...
Meantime we all follow this useless laws, the criminals walk free with better stuff than the LEOs and the MIL... i come from Mexico, the bad guys have better gear than the good guys, stop acting like a bunch of babies and go and earn your rights

but we re not bad guys or criminals ... we re only criminals with paper you see how subtle it is ...

Back
Top Bottom