Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

51485891405_8dac30362b_b.jpg

Last Chance.

• Fourth and final T81 SE Shipment in-stock now, this is the last of the SE's
Featuring a dark red wood finish and a Mil-Spec Phosphate finish for superior scratch and corrosion resistance over bluing
• Choice of Fixed or Folding stock
• Available in an Optics Ready version with side mount pins and right hand safety factory installed. Choice of Picatinny or the Legendary Kobra side Mount Red Dot (lefty friendly)
• Starting at just $1199
• Optional 75 round drum magazines now pinned instead of internally blocked
• Previous shipments completely sold out within a couple days

Bundle and Save.

• Combine your order and save! Only available at time of sale:
Drum Magazine: $199 $99
Spare Parts Kit: $149 $99

51485186023_9103f90db0_c.jpg

51484184542_d81fda5139_c.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & ORDERING

51484969816_3b502a21ff_b.jpg

Last edited:
My question is, and not being a smart ass. What is the incentive to buy these at full price now, when they could be prohibited within days, weeks, or months and become a long term paperweight? If they were steeply discounted at under $1000 I would consider maybe taking my chances. I understand that TI may make less of a profit margin, but the real loser in this situation is the customer who has something they cannot use.

My question is, and not being a smart ass. What is the incentive to buy these at full price now, when they could be prohibited within days, weeks, or months and become a long term paperweight? If they were steeply discounted at under $1000 I would consider maybe taking my chances. I understand that TI may make less of a profit margin, but the real loser in this situation is the customer who has something they cannot use.

incentive? let the free market dictate the prices. soon TI will be competing with people listing theirs on EE below $1200.

You’d be amazed the sorts of things folks do on their private property that is technically “prohibited” or otherwise illegal. The incentive is you technically have it while you can get it.

The real issue is the new "not a registry" registry will leave a trail to who purchased these from the last two shipments. Meaning that you might own a traceable paper weight.

The real issue is the new "not a registry" registry will leave a trail to who purchased these from the last two shipments. Meaning that you might own a traceable paper weight.

wrong, they don't know the item you ordered, no make&model or serial numbers for the police. it's just a transfer verification plus TI was also selling shotguns, if you ever get questioned you can just say you bought a double barrel shotgun and sold it online.

wrong, they don't know the item you ordered, no make&model or serial numbers for the police. it's just a transfer verification plus TI was also selling shotguns, if you ever get questioned you can just say you bought a double barrel shotgun and sold it online.

Wrong. The store has to retain all of the information in regards to the gun and who they sold it to. Personal transactions only require verification however.

Wrong. The store has to retain all of the information in regards to the gun and who they sold it to. Personal transactions only require verification however.

Its a shame i suck at reloading, ended up blowing up all my guns with overloaded charge. Praise god i got away without any injury, shame about these soon to be prohibited guns tho.

Its a shame i suck at reloading, ended up blowing up all my guns with overloaded charge. Praise god i got away without any injury, shame about these soon to be prohibited guns tho.

That's a shame. I used mine as buoys for when I was diving this summer... turns out they didn't float though.

Did you miss the handgun buying frenzy of the last 5 months? Those are soon to be paper weights too, but that didn't stop anyone.

The only difference here is that many are still recovering from their spending spree and don't have the funds to divert to this.

It would be untenable even for the Liberals to buy back basically all the semi-autos, would likely go down like how the pistols went, import and transfer ban, can keep/use what you have

Back
Top Bottom