Dlask and turf22 assembled?

JQIAN

Regular
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If I buy a Dlask barrel and a Turf22 receiver, will you be able to put them together for me?
Do I also need to add a v-block?

Sorry, sent you guys an email, no response so I am posting here hopefully you see and respond.

by the way, no Black Friday sale this year?

Well I guess you guys don’t like to have my business.
I posted here, no response . Sent 2 emails, not response. Called 3 times, no answers .

I've dealt with Dlask a few times and had excellent service and quality products. The same people who answer the phones do the gunsmithing so a delay in response means they are busy, not ignoring you. I realize its frustrating, but a little bit of patience for our suppliers and retail stores is only fair. This is a busy time of year for them (hopefully) and the OIC, C21, and now C21 amendment nonsense hasn't been any easier on them than for us. In some ways, its worse. YMMV.

If I buy a Dlask barrel and a Turf22 receiver, will you be able to put them together for me?
Do I also need to add a v-block?

Sorry, sent you guys an email, no response so I am posting here hopefully you see and respond.

by the way, no Black Friday sale this year?

Probably not because they are Tuff22 receivers ...

Anyways .... I bought a barrel and a receiver and they assembled it. I recommend doing it for the reason that it needs some slight fitting, yes you need a v block

well yeah, only if they answer the damn phone.
Anyway, I am spending somewhere else now.

Good for you, byeeee.

Just an FYI, I emailed you at 10:54 am Pacific Time on Wednesday the 23rd. I have no control over you checking your 'In' box, But if you check your email it will be there. If you cannot I can take a screenshot of the 'Sent' email if you need it.

Also, we ALWAYS answer the phone between 8-3:30, M-F Pacific Time.

well yeah, only if they answer the damn phone.
Anyway, I am spending somewhere else now.

No offense being on the bad side of Leigh, which you don't want and I'd admit I was a stupid idiot. They're probably super super super busy and posts like this are meh, someone else would purchase what you didnt.

Good for you, byeeee.

Just an FYI, I emailed you at 10:54 am Pacific Time on Wednesday the 23rd. I have no control over you checking your 'In' box, But if you check your email it will be there. If you cannot I can take a screenshot of the 'Sent' email if you need it.

Also, we ALWAYS answer the phone between 8-3:30, M-F Pacific Time.

I checked mailbox also spam, no sign of your email. Anyway I don't need any so-called 'proof' I sincerely believe what you said but I just don't get it and I cannot prove something which I don't have.
I called 23th and 24th around 6pm EST, which was 3pm your time. Phone rang about 1 minute or so then went to fax tone. And again I don't have proof of that.

So it's just your words against my words, and the mentality of this forum is that dealer is always right customer is always wrong.
So I get it, and leave in peace.

Don't take my word for it, here is the screenshot to prove it :

Screenshot (98).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (98).jpg
    Screenshot (98).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 159
Need anything else while I'm here ?

to be honest, I still didn't see that email, I checked inbox and spam, nothing. But as I said it's just my words v.s. your words. It doesn't matter anymore.
anyway, let me try one more time.
If I order 3 of this things, can you put them together and ship out?
barrel:
https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-1022-920-22lr-16-5-blue-matte-fluted/
receiver:
https://dlaskarms.com/product/tuf-22-receiver-w-integral-picatinny-rail/
v-block:
https://dlaskarms.com/product/dar-22-dlask-arms-adjustable-v-block/

Yes, no problem. Make an online order and just note in the comments on checkout that you would like it assembled and we will do it before shipping.

Back
Top Bottom