Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Shotgun that comes with 11x magazines!?

So question in the link it advertises as it already includes 2 mags so if it’s +11 is that 13 mags total you’d get or is it just straight 11 mags?

do these mags fit any other shotguns?
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

That thing is pretty ugly, but 11- 13 mags is tempting.
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Johny357 View Post
    If it's a center fire capable of accepting a detachable magazine that holds more than 5 rounds its in the ban category.
    Not currently. If you haven't actually read the amendment then maybe just don't speak. In the case of pump-action firearms I guess since firing the cartridge unlocks the action in preparation for the "pump" to load the next cartridge, it could possibly considered "semi-automatic" as defined in C-21.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    LoL isn't that just the million dollar question that I'll let someone else answer.

This is a very tempting deal but come February I can't heat my house with it.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Not currently. If you haven't actually read the amendment then maybe just don't speak. In the case of pump-action firearms I guess since firing the cartridge unlocks the action in preparation for the "pump" to load the next cartridge, it could possibly considered "semi-automatic" as defined in C-21.
    That doesn't make any sense, whether there's a shell in the chamber or not, the gun will still unlock when the trigger is pulled. Likewise... it still requires manually pumping the fore-end rearward and forward again. Nothing in that description would make it a semi-automatic by physical attributes.

BANNED
    uggg $71 shipping was a kick to the balls lol

Only payment option was for credit card. Do you guys do e-transfers by chance? Easier to sneak things under the tree

BANNED
    I'm hoping my 10 round mags fit in this thing too lol.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    X2. Seems magazines could become a thing in the not too distant future, and your can never have enough.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast