Thread: FN 49 and Johnson rifles

FN 49 and Johnson rifles

These are all from my personal collection, all are in premium condition with matching numbers, “crest” and cartouches where applicable. Private sale so no tax, shipping and insurance at cost and will depend on destination. I am open to offers, don’t be offended if I say no. Photos to follow ASAP. Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com for more details.

FN 49 Egyptian contract, 7.92 mm. This is not a factory sniper but is the correct three band rifle as used for sniper rifles, receiver is machined for scope base. Includes the Meopta scope (Egyptian marked) rings and bases. Correctly marked Egyptian bayonet. $2,750.00

FN 49 Colombian contract, .30-06. Complete with Mecar Energa grenade launcher (appears new) and a well-used dummy anti-tank grenade. Bayonet and scabbard. $3,450.00 Rifle SPF

FN 49 Venezuelan contract, 7 mm (7 x 57). Late variant rifle with a super cartouche on the stock, long 15 inch bayonet with scabbard. This rifle is in excellent condition, the best one I have ever found. $3,750.00

US Johnson m 41 Rifle, .30-06. Complete in original military trim, one small crack in stock, some bruising to wood but not abused. Metal finish is all very good, bore is good. $3,950.00 SOLD

OIP scope and rings, super rare, one of only 185 scopes supplied to the Belgian Congo for their FN 49 rifles. These are identical to what was fitted to the Belgium and Luxemburg contract sniper rifles. The reticle is crisp and clear, turrets rotate freely. $1,950.00

font keyboard
    FN 49 Rifle parts, very limited quantities.

Front hand guard $55.00
    Rear hand guard $55.00
    Belgium butt stock (No butt plate) $195.00
    Belgium butt plate $40.00
    Cleaning kit in tube $45.00
    Gas adj key $35.00
    Repro military scope base & rings $450.00
    Rear sling fitting with screws $15.00
    Two piece firing pin $42.00
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 11-26-2022 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks for the interest, the Johnson is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thanks for the interest, the Johnson is sold.
    Of course it is...argh!!!

Mecar Energa grenade launcher , carry pouch and dummy training grenade to fit FN 49 rifle $250.00
    Bayonet and scabbard to fit FN 49 $195.00

Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com more details and photos.

I will bee adding some other misc parts ASAP