Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Disappointed

Last edited by trucker; 12-31-2022 at 04:27 AM.

Same here,I'm in Nova Scotia too,and my ct sells guns,but I won't buy anything hunying related in that store because of the a hole running the sports dept.I travel 100 km one way and buy almost all of my guns in a little mom n pop store called lequiles country outfitters.Ive been treated very well and the owner knows I'm coming a long ways away to spend my money in his shop,he also knows I have a choice in where I spend my money and works hard to keep me happy .lol
    Don't be a follower,be a leader.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty View Post
    ...Epps has lost my business...
    Did they or did they not refund you money?
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    Epps lost my confidence a decade ago. They don't need to care about customer service as there's no other competitors close by. They have the entire area to themselves and they know that!
    tromblystacklebox dot com is near by. Nowhere near the selection, but friendly.

Epps does business like it's 1982. As do many stores in small places (and some small stores in big places). It's good/bad. But I don't want a world where "choice" means Amazon or Alibaba.

Lol at this thread, same as the alberta outdoorsmen forum which nobody partakes in anymore. I drove downtown in rush hour yesterday to buy ammo that was listed on their website only to find out they didn't have it. The people apologized but it sure wasnt sincere. It sucks, but I wouldn't personally start a thread bashing them. Google reviews are there for a reason. Sucks for sure, but mistakes happen...by everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678