Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: How I wrote a letter to 338 Members of Parliment in a day for $33 and you can too!

Upload seems to working now. Thanks CGN Admin!
    I won't repost the pic. Thanks for posting that for me, cooeyguy.
    Last edited by 9mmGunGuy; 12-09-2022 at 09:55 AM.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Great Work 9mmGunGuy! Nobody can say you didn't pitch in to make hunting/shooting voices heard!
    Last edited by cooeyguy; 12-08-2022 at 07:13 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Done. Just mailed the MPs who are anti-gun.

BTW, can the OP allow others to post pictures?
    This forum picture unload privilege is enabled for non-probationary members. Please try again.

I think it’s absolutely unforgivable that adult people can be so delusional, that they believe that writing letters to the members of parliament can help in any way to the cause. God help Canada, because nothing else will if this is the calibre of people that we have.

Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    I think it’s absolutely unforgivable that adult people can be so delusional, that they believe that writing letters to the members of parliament can help in any way to the cause. God help Canada, because nothing else will if this is the calibre of people that we have.
    For those listening to committee, the news and question period: The pushback from the public, including letter writing has already caused the government to agree to reduce the list. That is not one person making a difference but a collective effort of law abiding Canadians.

However, the goal is only to be heard. In a democracy we can protest, write letters, email or call our representatives. This post is how to effectively write letters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cooeyguy View Post
    For those listening to committee, the news and question period: The pushback from the public, including letter writing has already caused the government to agree to reduce the list. That is not one person making a difference but a collective effort of law abiding Canadians.

However, the goal is only to be heard. In a democracy we can protest, write letters, email or call our representatives. This post is how to effectively write letters.
    yup. Let's keep hammering away at Trudeau.

I still laugh every time I see Trudeau in blackface. What an id$iot.

I couldn't post my photo but 320+ pieces of mail looks insane pile on my table.

Imagine them walking into this on their desks everyday every single day.

My postage paid letters are sent to their individual offices and Im half way though the pile to house of commons, It is a bit of effort but I have all ready headr rumors of them going after the lever actions "for rapid style shootabilty" next.

Years ago someone who in office was recieving lots of letters from people to cut welfare to ease the burden on tax payers. They offical wrote to a mediation organization that I am familiar with they said that they were concidering doing so as the only coressepondace they were getting was opposition letters.
    This organization took it upon themselves to write recipents and post addresses, and fax numbers in the welfare offices for people to respond and the results were astounding within a week they were contacted again and asked to please stop that they would leave it as it was.

Thank you for this thread,

The letter writing campaigns are working, the Bloc, the NDP, and rural Libs are starting to sweat, but we need continued pressure to take down the entire Bill C21, not just the amendments.

Every CGN member who has access to a printer should be writing all Members of Parliament, all Senators, all Provincial MLA's, and your Provincial First Nations Organizations.

On Reddit, there are hundreds of new gun owners who are posting pictures of the stacks of letters they are mailing. https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/

here is a link for use with mail merge to make addressing letters easier https://jumpshare.com/v/HZNMqgED6UeOxEh8Xl4a

---

If you do not have access to a printer, you can still email all Members of Parliament, all Senators, all Provincial MLA's, and your Provincial First Nations Organizations.

here are links to 2 websites that have a generic letters ( I would recommend modifying to state you are against the entire bill), all you have to do is enter a random postal code and email address and it will send to a MP
    https://gunlaw.ca/ and
    https://hunter.good.do/huntersagains...nst_Bill_C-21/

For a better form letter check out your local conservation group's website the BCWF has a decent one that goes to MP nearest your postal code.
    https://bcwf.bc.ca/stand-up-against-bill-c-21/

The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters, has reportedly already sent over 100,000 letters to all the MP's and MLA's in Ontario.
    https://www.ofah.org/firearms/c21-action/

Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    It's unforgiveable that you wouldn't complain. See my signature and read up on your history.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Thanks for doing this!
    CCFR/NFA